Poll

Should I make a Pirate Pack?

Yes
267 (89.9%)
No
30 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 295

Author Topic: Heed Medieval V2 [NEW!]  (Read 59395 times)

Theres a bug with the iec bow, if you shoot something else other than a player with the bow (e.g. horse) the horse turns into a frozen player
Not really a bug. More of a unintended feature or game mechanic.

Not really a bug. More of a unintended feature or game mechanic.
I think he could adapt it a little to work on horses, right?
He shouldn't have to worry about vehicles, though, since it's a medieval pack.

I think i figured out how to make a good shield.. Although, it wouldn't block attacks. It would simply increase the players health by a little.
I could actually make head armor, body armor, shields, boots and gloves that would all increase your defence.

I could actually make head armor, body armor, shields, boots and gloves that would all increase your defence.
:O

Doit

Did anyone download my body armor? I am on vacation and could use a copy so I can get it working.

Bump. Also, hand cannon for the Pirate Pack.

I also have working pirate ships that each person can shoot a cannon.

epic want pirate pack and medieval pack v3

I love the stuff you make dude, and I can't wait  for V.3.

But, you shouldn't make pirate pack, I think you should make a ninja pack, thats better than the other old one.

Very nice! I would DL, but I'm on my phone, so I'll do it after school tommorow. :cookieMonster:

hand cannon for the Pirate Pack.

That would be cool for a weapon :)
I also have working pirate ships that each person can shoot a cannon.
that would be a really cool vehicle for EACH person to shoot a cannon without having the weapon so that would be cool. Also, you would be the FIRST ever person to make a vehicle that Each person can shoot his/her OWN cannon, asumming u mean anydirection, or it shoots to the right or left automatically (that would be more life like and can make a pirate ship battles), since all the "shooting vehicles" are just shoot forward by the driver

Did anyone download my body armor? I am on vacation and could use a copy so I can get it working.

I did :)
it's cool, and you should make a body armour that cant be hit by bullets, except for the head, if you can do that.

that would be cool then the people would need GREAT aim or use a sword or melee weaps :)

body armor is cool. So is this.

Ahaa! i was about to put up a request for ballistae lol but looks like you will be making it, good job heed! around how long should this take?