Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39931 times)

Every so often I play as a sniper in the city and toy with you poor scoundrels.

osht...

I usually do it when people start mis-behaving or doing something stupid. Its my sick way of discipline.

By mis-behaving or doing something stupid, I mean; firing off shots into the sky for no reason, blowing stuff up for no reason, killing each other and screaming into the radio. Its really just doing stuff that would raise the attention of the military.

I should really try this out :o
Is it using Rot's Zombies or a personal mod?

I usually do it when people start mis-behaving or doing something stupid. Its my sick way of discipline.

By mis-behaving or doing something stupid, I mean; firing off shots into the sky for no reason, blowing stuff up for no reason, killing each other and screaming into the radio. Its really just doing stuff that would raise the attention of the military.

Phew...So the milatary. Are they controlled by a bot mod?

No. They military is controlled By IceBlue, so don't do anything stupid or snipers will be gunning your ass down in a second.

So he changes his avatar to a milatary soldier?

So he changes his avatar to a milatary soldier?

Its not just me. Its admins, too. usually you'll see a name change, too. Some admins also lend a hand with the artillery sometimes. And occasionally, tanks. Buts only when people decide to shoot down a UAV or scout helicopter.

Ohhhh. So the milatary is basiclay just saying they're the admins.

My guy is from the milt.

There is a military base right?

I'll give this a go.

NAME:Fred "Bush" Clar

What are your character's personality traits?(Explain, in approximately a paragraph, your character's personality and mentality, and on why they possesses such a personality and mentality):

Fred "Bush" Clar has a "me self, you later" attitude. This has come from having to live on the streets of Hillside terrace and growing a distrust to everyone he meets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your character's broad backstory?(Please write approximately a paragraph concerning the key features of your character's backstory - What he/she did before the infection, what happened to them in the infection, how they got to Hillside Terrace):

Born in 1972 in Hillside terrace, Fred's parents were both bank owners. He lived a normal life. That is until 1987 when there was a robbery in the bank. From what left over camra footage reveils that a person walked into a bank and showed everyone that he had bombs attached to him and the detenator in his hand. Everyone in the bank followed directions. But all of the sudden someone at the door that just came in held a gun to the robber. Video ends, big boom.
With little left he packed up a few things and started living on the streets, waiting in bushes for passerbys to mug. In 1991 he heard of the infection starting and decided that the best way to survive would be to band together with other fellow survivors...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

Picture not avilable

What is your character's place of residence?(Where do they live?):

Lately in the Knaztec.

What is your character's DOB?(When where they born?)

1972, September, 25.

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

None at the moment

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

Yes, countless records of muggings.

Your application must include this phrase for it to be official This is kind of like a fine print. All bolded questions must remain bold. Remember the infection started in 1991 and became global in 1994. Please use dates. Please use detail. Please expand your paragraphs. Just because I request a paragraph, I don't want a paragraph. I want a story. I want some passion. These biographies should reflect your character's actions in-game. I.E. Did they fight in Vietnam? Does that make them more tactical or more scared? Do not say your character has restricted items in the biography, you will not be granted these in-game. Restricted items are quite obvious. These items include all Rocket-Launchers. You will be rewarded for an excellent or outstanding biography. You may receive items, special features, add-ons and you have the opportunity to create a military character otherwise known as an army soldier.

NAME: Johnny Shepard

What are your character's personality traits?:

Johnny Shepard is a very tough person, though a very friendly person to other survivors. He isn't very smart when coming into puzzles, but contributes a lot in groups when fight zombies.
Johnny also lets anyone come to his place of shelter, and he will also be able to supply them with whatever he can.

What is your character's broad backstory?:
In 1981, Johnney Shepard was a man who worked on the farms with his wife, and his 5 children, he had a very happy place, Johnny lived in the hills, where there wasn't much technology, he had an very old Tv, which could barely work.

Through his life he got richer, and had bought a bigger farm.

Then came 1991, the tv was left on by his kids and he saw that the news was on, they talked about the infection, he told all his family about the infection, so then they took their supplys, and headed to other citys, then his family lived in a city called Sunview.

Then 1993 happened, Johnny had to send his family to Millitary buildings to keep them safe and healthy, he in the other hand, stayed at Sunview, and had to survive the infection, he never heard of his family again.

One day he was struggleing to survive at Sunview, so he went to live in a place called Hillside Terrace Because he thought it was safe, but he was very well wrong....

A picture of your character:
Gonna get one.

What is your character's place of residence?: America,Sunview.

What is your character's DOB?:
Johnny Shepard was born in Augest 10th, 1964.

What is your character's occupation?:

Since leaving the life of a farmer, Johnny Shepard has had no job.

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?:

Johnny has never been blackmarked before the infection.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 02:42:50 AM by Sunthiel »

Ohhhh. So the milatary is basiclay just saying they're the admins.

Not necessarily. They are trusted players. Because the military have the chance to turn the role play into some bigass death match, we need to be careful. Sometimes you may be plucked out of the role play and hurled into a military barracks to undergo some training but only if you are outstanding with your role play skills. If you get placed in a regiment, you have a new character, too. I've also started making a UAV vehicle model ;)

Well my PC finally got fixed so I'm going to type my Character Bio up and PM it to you like Syntho said. When will the server be up today?

EDIT:I sent it to Iceblue but since since others have been posting theirs here,just incase:

NAME: Zach "Hunter" Lemmings

What are your character's personality traits?(Explain, in approximately a paragraph, your character's personality and mentality, and on why they possesses such a personality and mentality):

Zach "Hunter" Lemmings doesn't like to socalize most of the time. Any zombie he sees he will kill since they have destryed his life. He despises it when someone kills a zombie he was about to execute. Zach is presumed to do many violent actions due to his violent past. Most of the time he is not proud with his life, but when it's a matter of life or death...Who cares?
What is your character's broad backstory?(Please write approximately a paragraph concerning the key features of your character's backstory - What he/she did before the infection, what happened to them in the infection, how they got to Hillside Terrace):

Zach "Hunter" Lemmings was born in Brooklyn,NY in 1959. Zach was raised carefully due to his brothers and sisters being killed by drug dealers. At the age of 7 in 1966, their home was invaded by burgalers.Zach knew well enough to dial 911,but instead, hid. As he watched into the living room of thir house from under his bed he watched his parents be brutally murded.The burgalers kidnapped him to try to raise him like themselves.

As Zach grew through his teen years he was taught how to kill and preform executions. By the time he was 14 in 1973, he knew how control a wide range of fire-arms. He began to preform petty crimes,stealing food and clothing.For money he would access his father's bank account. The burgarlers were pleased, he learned that their head leader,the one who raised him, was named Steve Lemert.On a cold winter night in December 1975,Zach,now at the age of 16,he murdered the ones who had raised him.All except Mr. Lemert.He had escaped by hotwiring their van.He knew Mr. Lemert would be angry so he drove far away.All the way to Los Angeles, California.

It took Zach 9 years to find L.A.Due to crashing the van and ending up in Canada he had to walk.Numerouse times he had to stay low in a town while the police serached for him.At his arrival in Califonia Zach was 25 in the year 1984.Due to his remarkable skills with weapons he became a Bounty Hunter.In 1986 he was fired due to killing suspects.Thus, the nickname "Hunter" was earned.For three years he commited crimes of murder,robbery,grand theft auto and kidnapping.At the age of 30 in 1989,Zach met a beautiful woman named Emma Harrington.Sadly,Zach was found by the police and arrested.In 1992,Zach,aged 33, was released from prison.

Zach and Emma, now married, moved to a nice quiet town named Hillside Terrace.The married couple heard stories about a zombie threat but didn't belive any of it.In 1993 Zach had impregnated Emma in Febuary.After their child was born 9 months later in November Zach knew it was no normal child...It was a zombie.Emma was bitten 6 months into pregnancy but kept it a secret from Zach.The child was killed by the military as they swarmed into the hospital but Emma now zombiefied escaped.Zach ran and hid in a swamp area for year now that he was mentally and emotionally broken. In 1994 Zach, now 35, tried to escape from the town but was quarintined in due to the zombies.Zach was angry and would do anything to escape.Zach Lemmings,husband,father...Hunter.
A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

Due to his arrest this is the only image that can be recovered.

What is your character's place of residence?(Where do they live?):

Zach "Hunter" Lemmings lives in any home he can access.Most of the time he is out hunting zombies trying to forget his dark past that haunts him.

What is your character's DOB?(When where they born?)

Zach "hunter" Lemmings was born January 15th, 1959

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

Zach is a hunter (presumed from his nickname) and will hunt and kill anything that comes in his way.

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?(Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

16 counts of burgarly,2 kidnappings, 22 murders and 5 grand theft autos. Zach did this to re-earn his money after being fired from his occupation as a Bounty Hunter.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:31:53 PM by cp1dell »