Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39947 times)

HEI WHEN WILL THE SERVER BE ONLINE

Let’s give it a try:

NAME: Alexander Vonsmith

What are your character's personality traits? Alexander is a quiet man appreciating the simple things in life, a nice long walk with his dog, a lonely evening with a good book. What ever his interest may be a he has always loved the circus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your character's broad back story? Alexander herd about the infection in 1993 when hanging out with a group of old chumps, when news of the infection was on the radio the group panicked not knowing where it was going to spread at who was going to get hurt. The group decided to stick together but one day in the summer of 1993. Alexander remembered that his grandma was stuck in Hillside Terrace visiting and old friend. Alexander went to go look for her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A picture of your character

What is your character's place of residence? Berlin, Germany

What is your character's DOB? April,2 1967

What is your character's occupation? Works out of home to help the sick

Has your character ever gotten black marked before the infection? Yes, any thing to stay alive
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:08:57 PM by Spiderpig »

Ok, well I wrote down everything for my characters bio.Once my PC is fixed I will type it onto my PC and post it.Hopefully before the 10th. :)

Let's give it a good go!

NAME: Seth Gomez [Nicknamed: LilRobot]

What are your character's personality traits?
Seth Gomez has a personality of gold. He's almost always in a good mood, unless the group is going through something dangerous. However, not so smart in the mind, he wanders into dangerous areas. He basically got this attitude as a kid, from his mother.

What is your character's broad backstory?: It all started on January, 4, 1977. Seth Gomez was born in a town not too far from Hillside Terrace, a town called Mountain View. The town is was small, but bustling with people. When he got home for the first time, he didn't like it very much, he felt something bad was going to happen. His father, James, recently died of The Flu, after they got home. But the child didn't know what happened. Date: August, 10, 1987. Today was his birthday. His father dead, and his mother ill in the hospital, he had to learn to take care of himself. At the age of Eleven, he became fit. A town war began, and the entire town began to go into ruins. Four years later, at sixteen, he woke up somewhere outside of Mountain View. He noticed that almost everyone was dead, beside a few stranded outside of houses. For two years he roamed the town, and now hearing about a virus, decided to leave. He noticed there was a small town about ten miles away. For one day he ran down the route, hoping to find an entrance to the town. He managed to find a pistol, and a medical kit. He used them to get to Hillside Terrace, as hundreds of zombies attacked him. He now roams within the town defending himself.

A picture of your character

What is your character's place of residence? Mountain View City, outside of Hillside Terrace.

What is your character's DOB? November 12th, 1977.

What is your character's occupation? He is was a Banker.

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection? No. He has a clean criminal record.

Your application must include this phrase for it to be official This is kind of like a fine print. All bolded questions must remain bold. Remember the infection started in 1991 and became global in 1994. Please use dates. Please use detail. Please expand your paragraphs. Just because I request a paragraph, I don't want a paragraph. I want a story. I want some passion. These biographies should reflect your character's actions in-game. I.E. Did they fight in Vietnam? Does that make them more tactical or more scared? Do not say your character has restricted items in the biography, you will not be granted these in-game. Restricted items are quite obvious. These items include all Rocket-Launchers. You will be rewarded for an excellent or outstanding biography. You may receive items, special features, add-ons and you have the opportunity to create a military character.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:35:24 AM by Lil Robot »

Zombies in the **Bluzone character information

Louis "Tais-Toi Collard is the kind of person who has the ability to kick your ass or take a sip of wine and a bite of some strange french pastry. He is partial to crepes and also wine, and those two things tend to put him in a good mood. Too bad you can't come across them in a zombie apocalypse. His peeves are zombies, people pronouncing his name "loo-is, when it should be pronounced "lou ee", and people not knowing how to handle zombies effectively. While his main goal is survival, he doesn't mind a little luxury and will usually try to do things the easiest way, whether or not it is actually better for others around him.

What is your character's broad backstory?

Louis was born in 1969 in Paris, France. His father ran a bakery and his mother was a fairly renowned artist. Louis' family was reasonably well off, which allowed Louis to become very loving of certain foods and activities. His parents put Louis into a local school as soon as he was old enough, mostly because it gave him something to do while they worked, however, Louis continued to attend school until the age of 18, when he graduated from the French equivilant of Grade 12, Terminale. Louis had a reasonable amount of spare time, so he became quite familiar with the Paris streets and attitudes when not attending his school. However he wasn't involved in any gangs except for a few groups of kids who temporarily formed an alliance to get such-and-such a pastry. He earned himself some minor cases of theft in this time, usually from small stands while an owner wasn't watching.

Louis was in school up until late 1987, at which point he began working with his father at the bakery. In 1989, two years before the infection started, his parents moved to Hillside Terrace because his father had retired and his mother thought that Hillside Terrace would provide some beautiful scenes to paint. Louis, like his father set up a bakery around that time, and it was quite famous for crepes. Louis continued to have quite good contact with his parents via letter, but in 1991, the letters stopped coming. Louis was rather worried and decided to visit his parents, so he decided to  take a plane to a nearby town. By a bizarre twist of fate, the plane was forced to make a crash-landing in Hillside Terrace, where the passengers found the town full of infected humans. Nobody was killed in the plane crash, because of the captain's skill, however, that is unfortunate also because most of the survivors from the plane had become infected. Louis survived and quickly learned how to handle his favorite weapon, the BAR (which I can find and always look for anyway). He is to this day surviving and dreaming of crepes.

A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

I can't find a realistic picture but I can show you the Blockland Character that I will be using.

What is your character's place of residence?

It is technically Paris, France, however he is currently stuck in Hillside Terrace. There isn't one particular area he can be found, I would try the radio if you want to find him.

What is your character's DOB?

Louis was born in 1969.

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

Louis still technically owns his bakery, however right now he does a variety of things as long as they keep him alive. (Mostly because I haven't roleplayed as this character yet, I'm not sure what role he will take, I'll update this post later.)

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?(Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

Some theft, but minor and he wasn't caught.

Other notes?

While I will try to roleplay this character as well as I can, I do not have a huge french vocabulary, and I'd rather think back to french class as little as possible, Louis does know English, in the name of keeping me sane. I'll try to convey a french accent in my typing, but you may have to put in a little imagination myself, I know I do.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:22:26 AM by Wizard »

Your supposed to pm him your bios.

I don't see how it makes a difference, he'll see them no matter where I put them, and if anyone has constructive criticism they can voice it to me.

Rather post them since he probally gets alot of PMs.

These biographies are alright but severely lack detail. I do not mean to offend anyone by this, your not the only ones. Syntho re-did his biography atleast 5 times before reaching a good conclusion.

Please include as many dates as possible. Dates make it easier to understand what exactly is happening. Also, do please take into account the infection started in 1991 and was global in 1994.

Please include your character's pre-story. This includes what he/she did before they even knew of the infection or in some cases Hillside Terrace. Don't forget your character's childhood story.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:11:30 AM by IceBlue »

Crap, the nickname "Hunter" is already taken? Can I still use it in my bio?

Dealer.... is alive?

Oh, and I made some minor revisions to my character's bio, mis-statements, a little bit of extra stuff. But honestly, Louis isn't a criminal on the run and it will be literally impossible to reach the level of detail your example bio has without boring you to death. I'm afraid this is about the best a 12-year-old can do with this kind of character.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:24:44 AM by Wizard »

NAME:

(Explain, in approximately a paragraph, your character's personality and mentality, and on why they possesses such a personality and mentality):

What is your character's broad backstory?(Please write approximately a paragraph concerning the key features of your character's backstory - What he/she did before the infection, what happened to them in the infection, how they got to Hillside Terrace):

A picture of your character(If you cannot get a picture of your character or it is inappropriate or frowned upon by the admins, it will either not be placed up or staged by another person.)

What is your character's place of residence?(Where do they live?):

What is your character's DOB?(When where they born?)

What is your character's occupation?(What is their current job?)

Has your character ever gotten blackmarked before the infection?(Have they ever broken the law before the infection? Did they rob a house? Assault a woman?)

Your application must include this phrase for it to be official This is kind of like a fine print. All bolded questions must remain bold. Remember the infection started in 1991 and became global in 1994. Please use dates. Please use detail. Please expand your paragraphs. Just because I request a paragraph, I don't want a paragraph. I want a story. I want some passion. These biographies should reflect your character's actions in-game. I.E. Did they fight in Vietnam? Does that make them more tactical or more scared? Do not say your character has restricted items in the biography, you will not be granted these in-game. Restricted items are quite obvious. These items include all Rocket-Launchers. You will be rewarded for an excellent or outstanding biography. You may receive items, special features, add-ons and you have the opportunity to create a military charcacter

my guy mr.millard is already a ex .u.s army major