Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[**DEAD**]]  (Read 39934 times)

This looks loving epic.

I need to come in some time and see this.

The server went down while i was loading :(
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 03:28:30 AM by MtnDew »

Server down due to stuff cunt faced sister who decided it was her turn.

May be back up in an hour.

Server down due to stuff cunt faced sister who decided it was her turn.

May be back up in an hour.
God damn it.

Tell her to shut up.

God damn it.

Tell her to shut up.

Told her to go away. I am back on and the server is back up.

Ahh, i had a amazing time at the Bluzone

Coming tommorow :D

We hope to see you there, too!

Nice, Win ill join when its up.

This is probally the best server. I'll probally be on Monday or Tuesday. Also what do you mean by reseting?I read somthing about that in another post. Is there like an ending to this or is kinda like when there is to much lag everyone gets kicked and has to rejoin?
Code: [Select]
After many years in jail after commiting numerous crimes in Beta City and ACM City he moves to Hillside Terrace with his wife.After their child was born his wife wanted to hold her miracle of life.But this child was no miracle...As it bit it's mother she began to slowly die.The baby was a hybrid zombie, it was killed but the wife escaped.Now emotionally and mentally broken Zach Lemmings must team up with other survivors to escape this zombie infection

where did you get gas mask from?

where did you get gas mask from?

It's an add-on. Type /gasmask in chat to put it on and remove it.

It's an add-on. Type /gasmask in chat to put it on and remove it.
link to add-on?

link to add-on?

I'll PM it to you, I don't want to get off-topic.

On-Topic: How many add-ons are in the server anyways?

How many add-ons are in the server anyways?

Not sure on the exact number. There is about 60 and most of which are event add-ons. Amazingly, all of the weapons are used. I know it can be quite shocking to hear this but to be franc, its true.

This is probally the best server. I'll probally be on Monday or Tuesday. Also what do you mean by reseting?I read somthing about that in another post. Is there like an ending to this or is kinda like when there is to much lag everyone gets kicked and has to rejoin?
Code: [Select]
-code thing-

Glad to hear you like it! The server is going up now. I will be recording some footage and taking pictures for a trailer and a website.

When I say resetting, I mean either I'm fixing up a certain area or completely rebuilding it. Sometimes it means I'll be putting the server down for a few minutes due to a script crash or lag, in general.