Author Topic: Blockland and ROBLOX  (Read 6570 times)

Im not, douchebag. Jeez. I know people have been over this topic over and over, but the flaming needs to stop. Hell, Roblox has the worst players, but i dont think you guys have the best.

Calling someone a "loving handicap" is flaming. Calling someone a douchebag is to.

You see what a couple of people from our game do and you automatically assume everyone here is bad.

Same goes with the controls issue. A couple people say its hard to control characters in Roblox and suddenly the entire community is a bunch of loving handicaps. Who are you to judge over 14,000 people by the actions of a select few morons?

Calling someone a "loving handicap" is flaming. Calling someone a douchebag is to.

You see what a couple of people from our game do and you automatically assume everyone here is bad.

Same goes with the controls issue. A couple people say its hard to control characters in Roblox and suddenly the entire community is a bunch of loving handicaps. Who are you to judge over 14,000 people by the actions of a select few morons?

Have you ever thought that i was just talking to the morons of Blockland?

Hey guys. I'm a Robloxian, myself. Im not a friend or anything, im a good person, trying to live in a good game (if you know what i mean). Im no 8-year-old. Im 14.
Hi TheMatrix95.
Roblox is pretty fun, you can customize your character more than Blocklland
I'd say both customization options make it equal. There's no better here.
and whats with this "I dunno how to control my person" stuff? Use WASD or up-down-left-right you loving handicaps. Blockland has more difficult controls than ROBLOX does. Building things are much easier on ROBLOX.
Who ever said we don't know how to play a normal game?
But the fact that you have to point and click to move places or to shoot or to even do anything else is beyond handicapped. Also pay attention to the bold. Notice how you aren't banned for doing that.
Building things in ROBLOX means having to quit the game and open the studio program, which doesn't allow any internet play, then you have to save it and upload it to the ROBLOX master server so it can create a picture of it and put it up on your profile. In Blockland, there's just only one program. You can actually build with other people. Don't worry, I'll go slow. I'm sure all this news is making it hard to process.
Scripting, not so much, but who wants to script anyway? (i do but thats not the point)
Torque is easier than lua, yes.
Thus it means more people can aid in creating useful Add-Ons (or more people can be stupid and release dumb edits of the same weapons we have, lol)
Blockland obviously has better graphics than ROBLOX does, but ROBLOX is still a game.
We know ROBLOX is a game.
Stop flaming it. Im not flaming you, so stop flaming us.
Oh contrare. We never flame it, only the stupid mindless idiots of our communities do this, and apparently including you.
Yes, you did flame the game just by posting a really empty rant with no real proof that its better in any way shape or form.

At no point in you're post nor you're title do you say that you are adressing a select few.

You could say "Will the people flaming Roblox please stop?", but no, you adress the entire community.

Im not, douchebag. Jeez. I know people have been over this topic over and over, but the flaming needs to stop. Hell, Roblox has the worst players, but i dont think you guys have the best.
I'm seriously getting sick of this stuff, NO ONE CARES. All those who are flaming your community are disgruntled little richardheads whom think that flaming a similar game makes them cool. Now, those "Flamers" do not speak for the whole community, infact, many of them have been chased off by us telling them not to and pointing out every flaw in their being. Don't classify the entire community next time, you being on this forum has no purpose whatsoever other than to take up space, you are about the tenth person to say in this in the last year and it always ends with them either getting a blockland key or thinking we are richardheads for telling them off like this.

/rant

Bolded: Cursing maeks u cul.

Hi TheMatrix95.I'd say both customization options make it equal. There's no better here.Who ever said we don't know how to play a normal game?
But the fact that you have to point and click to move places or to shoot or to even do anything else is beyond handicapped. Also pay attention to the bold. Notice how you aren't banned for doing that.
Building things in ROBLOX means having to quit the game and open the studio program, which doesn't allow any internet play, then you have to save it and upload it to the ROBLOX master server so it can create a picture of it and put it up on your profile. In Blockland, there's just only one program. You can actually build with other people. Don't worry, I'll go slow. I'm sure all this news is making it hard to process.Torque is easier than lua, yes.
Thus it means more people can aid in creating useful Add-Ons (or more people can be stupid and release dumb edits of the same weapons we have, lol)We know ROBLOX is a game.Oh contrare. We never flame it, only the stupid mindless idiots of our communities do this, and apparently including you.
Yes, you did flame the game just by posting a really empty rant with no real proof that its better in any way shape or form.

>_>
I like to think myself to be talking to the people on Blockland that hate Roblox so damn much. And as for the cussing, i've seen it before, and those people weren't banned. Hows that for ya?!

Morons here? Please.

People from Roblox that come here with a negative impact always say our controls and graphics are stuff, However neither is too hard nor too simple. Its like riding a bike then switching to a skateboard, What ever one your used to it will be easier for you.

Why is it that 80% of the people that visit from Roblox has a Negative impact?
There has been only 1 person that i've seen that was to just visit.

>_>
I like to think myself to be talking to the people on Blockland that hate Roblox so damn much. And as for the cussing, i've seen it before, and those people weren't banned. Hows that for ya?!

He aren't saying it gets you banned. He are saying it dosent make you sound any tougher.

Stop trying to be a Robloxian hero.

And for the love of all that is good in this world...

... STOP WEIGHING THE PROS AND CONS OF THE TWO GAMES!

People from Roblox that come here with a negative impact always say our controls and graphics are stuff,

Yet when I got blockland I already knew what to do, took me weeks to under stand roblox

Blocklands control set up is like other games mostly 

He aren't saying it gets you banned. He are saying it dosent make you sound any tougher.

DUH. Im just trying to make a point. I try to be a good person, then people get on my back, and say IM the starfish. I just hate flamers, so do you. Now im dropping this, and im gunna get Blockland, see how it is for me, and if i dont like it, im going back to ROBLOX, ok?!

DUH. Im just trying to make a point. I try to be a good person, then people get on my back, and say IM the starfish. I just hate flamers, so do you. Now im dropping this, and im gunna get Blockland, see how it is for me, and if i dont like it, im going back to ROBLOX, ok?!

You should have done that in the first place.

You attempted to judge us without even knowing what our game is like.

This entire topic was not necessary. We do not care what is different about the games. We like Blockland, you like Roblox. You coming here and posting a topic about how you feel Roblox is so much easier is a form of flaming.

Hi TheMatrix, have a wonderful stay here at Blockland.

You should have done that in the first place.

You attempted to judge us without even knowing what our game is like.

This entire topic was not necessary. We do not care what is different about the games. We like Blockland, you like Roblox. You coming here and posting a topic about how you feel Roblox is so much easier is a form of flaming.

Well im sorry. Feel better? NOW DROP IT

Save yourself the trouble and leave before you am being killed by Roblox haters.