Author Topic: Blockland and ROBLOX  (Read 6571 times)

Hey guys. I'm a Robloxian, myself. Im not a friend or anything, im a good person, trying to live in a good game (if you know what i mean). Im no 8-year-old. Im 14. Roblox is pretty fun, you can customize your character more than Blocklland and whats with this "I dunno how to control my person" stuff? Use WASD or up-down-left-right you loving handicaps. Blockland has more difficult controls than ROBLOX does. Building things are much easier on ROBLOX. Scripting, not so much, but who wants to script anyway? (i do but thats not the point) Blockland obviously has better graphics than ROBLOX does, but ROBLOX is still a game. Stop flaming it. Im not flaming you, so stop flaming us.

Hey guys. I'm a Robloxian, myself. Im not a friend or anything, im a good person, trying to live in a good game (if you know what i mean). Im no 8-year-old. Im 14. Roblox is pretty fun, you can customize your character more than Blocklland and whats with this "I dunno how to control my person" stuff? Use WASD or up-down-left-right you loving handicaps. Blockland has more difficult controls than ROBLOX does. Building things are much easier on ROBLOX. Scripting, not so much, but who wants to script anyway? (i do but thats not the point) Blockland obviously has better graphics than ROBLOX does, but ROBLOX is still a game. Stop flaming it. Im not flaming you, so stop flaming us.
WHAAAT?! i'm not trying to flame or anything, but building in Blockland is really simple.

Simple?! You dont even have a way to move the bricks after placing them! In ROBLOX you can.

Simple?! You dont even have a way to move the bricks after placing them! In ROBLOX you can.
You have to bind the key in options in controls

We were never flaming you. I don't know what some of our less intellectual users are up to, but the rest of us are smart enough not to. However I disagree with you about some parts of your post. I really don't think it's easier to build on Roblox at all. I tried building on Roblox once, I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people want to script. Every day there are tons of topics here about people who can't figure out how to script.

But why do you need to move your bricks, can't you get it right the first time?

on Blockland you have to press B choose a brick MouseFire then press NumEnter.

on Roblox it's Make server open a menu spawn a brick resize and move it then stop moving it.

What.

Cross out the make server part, it has nothing to do with brick placing.

Tutorial.

Old subject is oooold. This has been touched upon so many times. Just leave it alone.

Wow, thats loving handicapped. We dont have to in ROBLOX
We were never flaming you. I don't know what some of our less intellectual users are up to, but the rest of us are smart enough not to. However I disagree with you about some parts of your post. I really don't think it's easier to build on Roblox at all. I tried building on Roblox once, I couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people want to script. Every day there are tons of topics here about people who can't figure out how to script.

But why do you need to move your bricks, can't you get it right the first time?

No, i cant. Its hard. Go on ROBLOX and see my BSG Viper models. They are the best on ROBLOX. I dont think i can do that here.

Old subject is oooold. This has been touched upon so many times. Just leave it alone.

This is just a fancy way of asking for help.

Seriously, Blockland is supposed to be like real life Legos. Because once you place a LEGO down, you can't move it without taking it off / putting it away and getting another one.
Also, for a good game, modeling has to be quite complicated.
[/thread]

Seriously, Blockland is supposed to be like real life Legos. Because once you place a LEGO down, you can't move it without taking it off / putting it away and getting another one.
Also, for a good game, modeling has to be quite complicated.
[/thread]

Complicated, i agree with. Detailing takes work. My Vipers are very detailed. Almost real.

Use WASD or up-down-left-right you loving handicaps.

Im not flaming you

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Im not, douchebag. Jeez. I know people have been over this topic over and over, but the flaming needs to stop. Hell, Roblox has the worst players, but i dont think you guys have the best.