Author Topic: Blockland and ROBLOX  (Read 6566 times)

i never really got the whole "=/=" thing, please enlighten me to this.

Doesn't equal.

Stop this bullstuffting nonsense derail. It's not needed here.

Stop this bullstuffting nonsense derail. It's not needed here.
Damn.

like a magnet, if you put a + and a + magnet together, they wont attach to eachother. however, if you put a + and a - together, they will.

=/= DOESN'T mean the same

Roblox doesn't have the same purpose / mean the same / are/is not the same thing/s   as / like blockland

Roblox =/= Blockland
Disk =/= CD
is =/= was

Matrix, you are an starfish, first that nothing you were the firs tone in this thread to flame, second, its useless to post in drama just to say that Roblox is better, you are like the other guys, the only difference is that you know how to spell. And BTW, why dont you post a link to Roblox? To attract more people to it.

Matrix, you are an starfish, first that nothing you were the firs tone in this thread to flame, second, its useless to post in drama just to say that Roblox is better, you are like the other guys, the only difference is that you know how to spell. And BTW, why dont you post a link to Roblox? To attract more people to it.

Dude, i tried posting a link and i FAILED. And i havent posted on here for about 2 hours. As in: I've dropped the fact that Roblox is "better". I like Blockland, just not its controls.

You came to blockland, telling us that roblox is better.

What went wrong?! I don't se aaaany problems there!

just not its controls.
You can remap them you know.

Controls tab on options, click on actions and press the key you want to change them to.

I dont think so. You see, now you're flaming me.
Post this here then.

MY FIRST DERAIL ATTEMPT: