Author Topic: Blockland and ROBLOX  (Read 6572 times)

You just dont get it. One person CANNOT make me leave. It would take the administators to delete my account completley to make me leave.
It is funny how you mention forum raiders and it seems as if you fit your own example of an idiot perfectly. Hypocrite.

Heres an idea: LEAVE ME ALONE NOW
Heres an idea: LEAVE ME ALONE NOW
Funny. Im not leaving.
Oh I know it's funny.
You know what is funnnier, the fact that you are flaming, being a douche, spamming. Exact opposite of your stuffty lie.

Now go back and crawl into your little hole okay kid.

Hey I need that link to roblox too. I want to try it out, but google won't pick it up for some reason D:

1. You said that your game was better.
2. You stereotyped us by the actions of few individuals.
3. You used swearing in your posts. Swearing is completely uneccesary when you're making a point.
4. You used a huge amount of bias.

I'm not saying that every single one of them are completely bad, but all of them killed the purpose of your argument.

Hey I need that link to roblox too. I want to try it out, but google won't pick it up for some reason D:
Yeah thematrix where is the ROBLOX site? Give us a link, maybe we might not think it's horrible anymore. :D

Yeah thematrix where is the ROBLOX site? Give us a link, maybe we might not think it's horrible anymore. :D
Guys, just stop.

LEAVE ME ALONE NOW

NOW DROP IT

DRAMA FORUM

Also, you seem to think that we're all flaming handicaps who have never played a video game before and all you're proving is that you're a gigantic richard.

Have you ever thought that i was just talking to the morons of Blockland?
whether you're talking to the morons or not, it's still flaming.

Have you ever considered the fact that i dont want to talk about it anymore?

*r*o*b*l*o*x*.*c*o*m* (take away the *'s)

Have you ever considered the fact that i dont want to talk about it anymore?

Have a nice ban moron.

Have a nice ban moron.

What for? I've stopped. You guys are the ones flaming now.

What for? I've stopped. You guys are the ones flaming now.
If you posta link to Roblox you get a Permanant ban from the forums.

Loser.

If you posta link to Roblox you get a Permanant ban from the forums.

Loser.

Wow. I put stars on it so its not a link. Stop flaming me

Building is perfectly easy in Blockland. Now, Building in ROBLOX is like trying to figure out how to script at age 6. I'm not saying ROBLOX is bad, it's just that it needs improvements and a few tweaks. I mean, seriously, how do I make a house in it without it tumbling down?

Huh? Where is that? Can we have a real link please?

Just copy the address, press the button, and paste the link in the middle.