Author Topic: What angers you the most?  (Read 16261 times)

YOU'RE THE NEW GUY, dipstuff, Anti-Block has been here a very long while. SO forget off.

Also, guys like this.

i'm the new guy? Your joking right? Ok lets see
Anti-Block: February 20, 2009
Mine: August 28, 2007

I joined 2 years earlier then he did. Way to count smart one.
I joined the forums a year after I joined blockland

Back to the topic at hand.
Oh and another thing that angers me is when someone ninja loots something you really wanted in a game. :/

Edit: I also played in RTB ( the old one not the new addon )

Oh and another thing that angers me is when someone ninja loots something you really wanted in a game. :/

Thats probably 'cause you suck balls at the game.

Any person who is good at the game would be able to grab their loot before someone takes it.

Thats probably 'cause you suck balls at the game.

Any person who is good at the game would be able to grab their loot before someone takes it.

I'm talking about WoW
there is this system called Group Loot
And everyone has to roll on an item that drops, the higher roller gets the loot
you hit greed to make a roll
you hit need to pretty much instantly get the item thus calling it Ninja Looting

Anything that I don't like, angers me.

people mistaking me as a girl in the back of me god i hate that it pisses me off and i bet other people get this too.... well good thing about it is hey free invites to slumber partys lol
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:16:56 AM by michea89 »

people mistaking me as a girl in the back of me god i hate that it pisses me off and i bet to other people to well good thing about it is hey free invites to slumber partys lol
What.

people mistaking me as a girl in the back of me god i hate that it pisses me off and i bet other people get this too.... well good thing about it is hey free invites to slumber partys lol
Then get a hair cut.

People who say the word snake thinking it's the MOST FUNNY thing to say ever.

"Hey what's up?"
"snake LOLOLO

Narrow minded people.

especially when it comes to religion.

People who use "Let me Google that for you."

hey i have long hair and that happens to me A LOT but i'm fine with it