Author Topic: The Ridiculous "OMG FURRIES, RUN!" Trend  (Read 3322 times)

I'm defending people who you're opposing for absolutely no reason.  If my reputation falls because of this, then the people judging that reputation lack the ability to view opinions that may interfere with that of their own.

I've already established my reasons, numerous times, and so far they have yet to be contradicted. The entire situation is again blown out of proportion, as usual, and to top it all off exactly as I've predicted in one of my posts a few months ago. But you are as ignorant as the rest of them and can't be negotiated with. My proof to this is your accusation which is very plain and simply false.

I accept the fact that you dislike furries, but, I do not accept your rage against their opinion.  I'm arguing against that concept, not the fact that you dislike them.

No, you obviously don't, stop fooling yourself. And for the record I usually wait for them to forget up themselves before completely masterstroking them.

Apparently, you're entirely unaware of what's going on.
You're having a bitchfit about something, whats new?

Lalam couldn't win an argument on logic alone, so he has to bring it into an argument on semantics.

Lalam couldn't win an argument on logic alone, so he has to bring it into an argument on semantics.
Just wait, now he'll say we're ganging up on him.

Huh, now that I think about it, where HAS Ronin been all day? This'd have been more fun.

Apparently, you're entirely unaware of what's going on.

Reading this is like biting into an iron slab.

It doesn't help he's trying to defend people who've already made fools of themselves out of this.

With as much loving "BAWWWWWWW"ing you do over any loving thing you dont like this bullstuff sentence
You're having a bitchfit about something, whats new?
just loving SCREAMS irony

The fact that one of you brought up "respect" is also loving bullstuff, you're saying you not going to respect him because of his views are different then yours.

if you liked something I didn't you wouldn't want me raging out about how your SO loving WRONG about the way you think.

No, I'm gonna RAGE at you for thinking differently.

I've already established my reasons, numerous times, and so far they have yet to be contradicted. The entire situation is again blown out of proportion, as usual, and to top it all off exactly as I've predicted in one of my posts a few months ago. But you are as ignorant as the rest of them and can't be negotiated with. My proof to this is your accusation which is very plain and simply false.
You have, and the fact that I had stated "no reason" was entirely untrue.  But, the rest stands.  Your argument is contradictive:

No, you obviously don't, stop fooling yourself.
So, because you feel as though my opinion isn't a certain way, it isn't?  Wow, great way to disprove something!

Seriously, I feel asthough the furry concept is strange myself, but, I'm merely defending the people who are being opposed.  I find it outragious that you constantly have to persist on making sure that these people must be exterminated.  And, that is where your argument contradicts itself; I was not defending the "I like furry research" concept, but the people who you consider to be furries.

You have, and the fact that I had stated "no reason" was entirely untrue.  But, the rest stands.  Your argument is contradictive:
So, because you feel as though my opinion isn't a certain way, it isn't?  Wow, great way to disprove something!

Seriously, I feel asthough the furry concept is strange myself, but, I'm merely defending the people who are being opposed.  I find it outragious that you constantly have to persist on making sure that these people must be exterminated.  And, that is where your argument contradicts itself; I was not defending the "I like furry research" concept, but the people who you consider to be furries.
Talking out of your ass, you turned this thread is a mockery of you.

With as much loving "BAWWWWWWW"ing you do over any loving thing you dont like this bullstuff sentencejust loving SCREAMS irony

The fact that one of you brought up "respect" is also loving bullstuff, you're saying you not going to respect him because of his views are different then yours.

if you liked something I didn't you wouldn't want me raging out about how your SO loving WRONG about the way you think.

No, I'm gonna RAGE at you for thinking differently.

Oh please
Seriously, he's now arguing with me over MSN about how I'm just stiring up more drama, while he's doing the same.  Sheezy, your argument is outragious.  And Ronin, learn how to actually make sense.

Reading this is like biting into an iron slab.

It doesn't help he's trying to defend people who've already made fools of themselves out of this.

OH and how can I forget the person to continually screams the same thing OVER and OVER again!

The thing I love about this whole topic is that it's not going to change a damn thing, You don't care about what I say.

No no, I want you to RAGE at me, I want to hear bull bullstuff from you, not just a picture because you can't think of something to back yourself up.

Seriously, he's now arguing with me over MSN about how I'm just stiring up more drama, while he's doing the same.  Sheezy, your argument is outragious.  And Ronin, learn how to actually make sense.
I should make sense? Well that's interesting.

I should make sense? Well that's interesting.
Yes, because this post makes absolutely none:
Talking out of your ass, you turned this thread is a mockery of you.