Author Topic: The Ridiculous "OMG FURRIES, RUN!" Trend  (Read 3318 times)

Orange Wolf, do yourself a favor and learn the definition of "rage" means before you try to stick it to me.

You'd be surprised!

You mad.

Haha, no You're mad, and with what you have posted, stupid.

this is why you continually blow of both mine and lalams post, repeating "grow up"

I don't give people stuff for no reason.They have to earn it (see JD case, and that guy that bumped a 3 week old thread just to start stuff)
I see why you would do it those two, but a whole community of people in general?

this is why you continually blow of both mine and lalams post, repeating "grow up"
I suppose trying to get the point through to someone making a fool out of themselves is equivalent to throwing a tantrum and breaking china. Wow!

B)

I can't blame him for not taking this stuff seriously.

I see why you would do it those two, but a whole community of people in general?

It just tends to follow them around for some reason, it doesn't help they proclaim that they're a furry numerous times as a defense/shout-for-help tactic. Otherwise i wouldn't give two stuffs what they're into.

I suppose trying to get the point through to someone making a fool out of themselves is equivalent to throwing a tantrum and breaking china. Wow!

Keep trying ronin!

It just tends to follow them around for some reason, it doesn't help they proclaim that they're a furry numerous times as a defense/shout-for-help tactic. Otherwise i wouldn't give two stuffs what they're into.
I see.

Then I missed that, and I'm sorry.  What I did witness was someone posting a topic about avatars and how much they're offended by it.  Then, later, more people bitching in servers about how stupid furries are.

Also, I'm keeping the argument strictly between you and me now, if it is even an argument anymore.  I see your side, and I see theirs.  I don't know where to go from their, I'd just rather the argument end.

And I think fursonas are loving handicapped, when someone has a "normal" human persona thought up of themselves they look like a loving aspie, but when a furry does it we should accept it.

I always keep my trusty Tonka truck in view.

And I think fursonas are loving handicapped, when someone has a "normal" human persona thought up of themselves they look like a loving aspie, but when a furry does it we should accept it.
You know, the last thing you want to do when you rant is un-neededibly cursing.

You know, the last thing you want to do when you rant is un-neededibly cursing.
Go cry in a corner then, I honestly don't give a rats ass about your opinions.

Touche,

Calm down buster. I'm really not intimidated.

oh boy always wanted to use this: