Poll

should all THC members be banned?

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THC CLAN  (Read 16638 times)

when asked why they do it?

what the hell!?

Cluttered desktop is cluttered. Also anime.

Yeah they do run the game now but you can't do anything about it.

what about it :P
People like to point out things to make them look smart

I have an idea who Porto is but I'm not going to say until I'm sure.
He's Faustin/SaintishNinja

And as for this THC "clan" they're nothing new. AoT has always had groups of people messing with noobs and hunting people down. These guys are mostly just posers who are picking up the slack since pretty much everybody who knew how to play left AoT.

If everybody who was hassled in AoT made a topic about it there would be thousands of posts every week. Smashing boxes in auric fields all day isn't very fun, but desperately trying to escape 2 dudes chasing you with crossbows then dying and chasing them to get your money back can be quite entertaining.

Haha, you think Porto made and posted the video? I am THC-DarkSilence noobert. Jetz is correct, there is quite a few members. Want a list?

THC-Porto
THC-DarkSilence
THC-Lub
THC-Yue
THC-Oad
THC-Tarkus

This clan is a mix of old players and new players. We initially created the clan to bring peace to age of time to ransack noobs of their money. If we work as a clan things get done better. You may have heard of Project Fiber a few months ago, the whole shop was full of fiber. That was the work of me, Porto and a few others who are not part of the clan.

We consider ourselves the government of age of time because we are a pack of pretty skilled players, don't worry, we don't just pick a fight for random, we always have our reasons. Also, Darzoz is our biggest enemy, side with him and you will be rained down upon with bricks, THC-Bricks!

Lol, monologue.

You may have heard of Project Fiber a few months ago, the whole shop was full of fiber.
Catastrophically failed because it's a waste of time and money to throw away 1000 gold a day to keep people from using the shop at their own leisure.

Catastrophically failed because it's a waste of time and money to throw away 1000 gold a day to keep people from using the shop at their own leisure.

500gp a day actually. It takes 48 hours for something to be sent back.

They stalked me for like an hour i had to give me one of my shirts to get them away

Darksilence, Tarkus, and Oad.

And curse now. Who is a NOOOOOB. he kills me all the time just for jailing oad.

pretty skilled
HaiududesIcstar fisherudyscripts.
I am THC-DarkSilence noobert.
Thanks for stating the obvious should have stuck with vampiro.

We consider ourselves the government of age of time because we are a pack of pretty skilled players, don't worry, we don't just pick a fight for random, we always have our reasons.
AoT isn't the place for your silly childish fantasies. We all know how much you crazy kids love to play god, we see it in blockland with all the admins exercising their silly "powers". But I think you guys should be old enough to realize, you dont rule anything. Nobody respects geeks who play all day and kill you if you don't follow rules, not even those french kids.

And as for being pretty skilled members...Hah! The only members i recognize on there are Oad, SaintishNinja, and good 'ol vampiro. Oad is a pretty respectable player but Saintish is a noob and I wouldnt say skilled...And vamp, you may be an old player but you're definitely not respectable.

The only government AoT ever had was Koleth with his masterful hacks and his quick wit, but he went mad with power and committed Self Delete last April.