Poll

should all THC members be banned?

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THC CLAN  (Read 16914 times)

I don't see how that implies that.

I've been playing age of time for about 3 years. Who are you to tell me to leave aot/bl?
I've never seen you ANYWHERE near Blockland.
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have an ID.

and there were always stupid clan rivalries.
This isn't a rivalry, this is a clan being douches to every player because they have nothing better to do.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 06:12:51 PM by Siba »

added poll!
No.
This isn't a rivalry, this is a clan being douches to every player because they have nothing better to do.
Get over it? Seriously guys if you can't fend for yourselves you suck.

Because when 3 people pile on you with golden hooks and fireballs, you obviously suck, right?

Because when 3 people pile on you with golden hooks and fireballs, you obviously suck, right?
Reconnaissance

Has nothing to do with anything.
It does, cloak and run up the side of the hill.

It does, cloak and run up the side of the hill.
Dust trails are really easy to see, and thus cloaking is near useless, unless you plan on just standing there, but there are still footprints (AoT's realism is a bother)

earlier he said stuff like "i see myself as the goverment of AoT"

In the end, it works like communism;

Everyone is equal. However some people are more equal.

added poll!
Haha... It's funny because the community's input is worthless and nobody will get banned for just killing other players and acting superior.

Haha... It's funny because the community's input is worthless and nobody will get banned for just killing other players and acting superior.

Take me, for example.

I still love reading this thread, thanks siba!

I still love reading this thread, thanks siba!
I see you're unbanned.

I wish Ephialtes would steal all of his accounts and drop all his weapons in the ocean. :D