Poll

should all THC members be banned?

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THC CLAN  (Read 16629 times)

What? Clans aren't supposed to have love. Are they?
They do.  :cookieMonster:

who are you?
A guy who despises trolls AND idiotic children, you are a bad combination.

idiotic children
I like how you said idiotic. You aren't stereotyping like a bunch of other people  :cookieMonster:

As far as I'm concerned, Porto's an idiot. :P

I just think this has gotten way out of hand. On another note, people are starting to copy us, for instance Darzoz has made a LSD clan and GreenBH made the BH clan.

Seriously, can't we all just make up? I'm fed up with fighting, let's call it a draw. THC will continue but that doesnt mean you are no worse or better than us. Opinions are opinions.

All I'll say is this little thread of complaints won't stop us. I'm out.

That didn't last long...

people are starting to copy us, for instance Darzoz has made a LSD clan and GreenBH made the BH clan.

...Other people making clans is copying you? You weren't exactly the first people to make a clan. To be fair you guys just copied The Flaxers.

I'm fed up with fighting, let's call it a draw.
Wat.
Doesn't that rape the entire premise of your loosely run clan?

I just think this has gotten way out of hand. On another note, people are starting to copy us, for instance Darzoz has made a LSD clan and GreenBH made the BH clan.

Seriously, can't we all just make up? I'm fed up with fighting, let's call it a draw. THC will continue but that doesnt mean you are no worse or better than us. Opinions are opinions.
No.
Just get out of AoT and bring your stuff "clan" to some other game that is not affiliated with AoT nor Blockland. :|

No.
Just get out of AoT and bring your stuff "clan" to some other game that is not affiliated with AoT nor Blockland. :|
QFW!

-failsnip-
Yes, and? Doesn't mean I don't know anything about THC.

Yay! I have an AoT account now. :cookieMonster:

I go by: GeneralChaos. :3
I also met up with Tape there too. :D
No no you don't

That wasn't my point. My point was that who are you to cast them out of AoT/Blockland, you've been here what, 5 months? And I'm not really defending THC because they are obnoxious, but your post made it sound like clans aren't welcome in AoT, which is stupid because since like the week AoT came out people were making clans and there were always stupid clan rivalries.

but your post made it sound like clans aren't welcome in AoT
Where the hell'd you get that?

I've been playing age of time for about 3 years. Who are you to tell me to leave aot/bl?

Yes, perhaps the way our clan works isn't liked by many but still, you didn't need to say that.

Where the hell'd you get that?
bring your stuff "clan" to some other game that is not affiliated with AoT