Poll

should all THC members be banned?

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THC CLAN  (Read 16635 times)

It's kind of scary how seriously you take that game. In a few years when you become a teenager you'll look back and think "well stuff, was I really that much of a friend?" and you'll be super embarrassed.

Also, considering I've already stolen about 5 of your accounts on that game, you'll have to really kick my ass to "own" me after that.
Me taking the game seriously? and you are saying that? what a joke and btw you never stole any account of me, you kind of let me alone, i just thought you were are friend then and a friend now.

Me taking the game seriously? and you are saying that? what a joke and btw you never stole any account of me, you kind of let me alone, i just thought you were are friend then and a friend now.

Tell me, can you login to the SaintishNinja account? How about "Holy Shmoly"? I even have the chatlog here of when I stole that one:
Code: [Select]
Holy Shmoly logged out.
Holy Shmoly logged in.
thekakashi: got it
<Logged Out>.1: wtf
ayame: can i have three black dye PLeas
thekakashi: hahaha
Gamma committed Self Delete!
jib committed Self Delete!
ayame: ty
Bessy: owned
thekakashi: we did it
thekakashi: high five bessy
<Logged Out>.1: I'm not logged it!
<Logged Out>.1: im not logged in!
Gamma logged out.
Bessy: hahahaha
Gamma logged in.
<Logged Out>.1: ephi has hacked me!
thekakashi: aaahahahah
<Logged Out>.1: nooooo

I can even remember you literally crying when I took one account, then swearing to leave the game forever. Good job, you managed to leave for 3 days. High five!

Me taking the game seriously?

are you kidding me, im the most experienced player on AoT, meet me in wild, arena, or log challenge, i own your ass off, loving moron, who might you be to call me not skilled? You're a loving joke

I'm sure even you can spot the obvious contradiction here.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 06:52:15 PM by Ephialtes »

Tell me, can you login to the SaintishNinja account? How about "Holy Shmoly"? I even have the chatlog here of when I stole that one:
Code: [Select]
Holy Shmoly logged out.
Holy Shmoly logged in.
thekakashi: got it
<Logged Out>.1: wtf
ayame: can i have three black dye PLeas
thekakashi: hahaha
jib committed Self Delete!
ayame: ty
Bessy: owned
thekakashi: we did it
thekakashi: high five bessy
<Logged Out>.1: I'm not logged it!
<Logged Out>.1: im not logged in!
Gamma logged out.
Bessy: hahahaha
Gamma logged in.
<Logged Out>.1: ephi has hacked me!
thekakashi: aaahahahah
<Logged Out>.1: nooooo

I can even remember you literally crying when I took one account, then swearing to leave the game forever. Good job, you managed to leave for 3 days. High five!

I'm sure even you can spot the obvious contradiction here.
Holy Shmoly isnt mine, come on ephialtes i expected better from you.
And yes, i can log on the SaintishNinja account.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 07:05:36 PM by SaintishNinja »

Holy Shmoly isnt mine, come on ephialtes i expected better from you.
And yes, i can log on the SaintishNinja account.
proove it

no surprise you fail to understand what i mean, im not even going to explain it.

no surprise you fail to understand what i mean, im not even going to explain it.
What do I do that would show that I would not understand the situation of this nerd war?

Listen Saintish, I know vampiro thinks you're a pretty special guy but beyond him I'm not sure anybody likes you. I know you think your hot tamales because you can climb the log challenge and shoot some noobs with a crossbow, but you're not.

If you find it entertaining bothering noobs then by all means go for it, but don't think that anybody respects you or fears you, so don't walk around strutting yourself as a "super skilled player" and part of the AoT "government."
[troll]
Oh and by the way your aim is horrible, like seriously. You're horrible. You suck.
[/troll]

Listen Saintish, I know vampiro thinks you're a pretty special guy but beyond him I'm not sure anybody likes you. I know you think your hot tamales because you can climb the log challenge and shoot some noobs with a crossbow, but you're not.

If you find it entertaining bothering noobs then by all means go for it, but don't think that anybody respects you or fears you, so don't walk around strutting yourself as a "super skilled player" and part of the AoT "government."
[troll]
Oh and by the way your aim is horrible, like seriously. You're horrible. You suck.
[/troll]

Who the hell are you? you seem to know all about me (obsessed) but i dont even know who the hell you are.

Who the hell are you? you seem to know all about me (obsessed) but i dont even know who the hell you are.
You got your first stalker! Comes with your massive ego!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:24:38 AM by Jimmg »

Just your friendly neighborhood J Copper.

Oh and by the way, is your avatar a picture of you dressed as a ninja?
For goodness sakes, I knew you were young from the thread about you not having a credit card and not understanding how the mail system works, but I think you're still too old for dress up.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:11:47 PM by Jls900 »