Poll

should all THC members be banned?

yes
9 (60%)
no
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: THC CLAN  (Read 16624 times)

but Saintish is a noob and I wouldnt say skilled

[/quote]

are you kidding me, im the most experienced player on AoT, meet me in wild, arena, or log challenge, i own your ass off, loving moron, who might you be to call me not skilled? You're a loving joke

are you kidding me, im the most experienced player on AoT, meet me in wild, arena, or log challenge, i own your ass off, loving moron, who might you be to call me not skilled? You're a loving joke

Haha, damn. You're a friend.

Haha, damn. You're a friend.
if that isnt Ephialtes, you couldnt resist to ignore my last message could you? you think you owned the game, you're way overrated my friend and way too confident about yourself, go ahead, play the game again, ill own your ass off.

Someone has a huge ego to prove.

Someone has a huge ego to prove.
I've already proved it about a billion times.

Because its cool to have a ego on a game kids.

Because its cool to have a ego on a game kids.
Because it's funny to kill noobs over and over again.

God how I hate the word noob it's grown so much out of the original meaning.

God how I hate the word noob it's grown so much out of the original meaning.
By my last sentence you can't know which one of the meanings i used for the word , the original, or one of the others.

By the way you put it I can take a guess.

By the way you put it I can take a guess.
Then dont act like it's a fact.

if that isnt Ephialtes, you couldnt resist to ignore my last message could you? you think you owned the game, you're way overrated my friend and way too confident about yourself, go ahead, play the game again, ill own your ass off.

It's kind of scary how seriously you take that game. In a few years when you become a teenager you'll look back and think "well stuff, was I really that much of a friend?" and you'll be super embarrassed.

Also, considering I've already stolen about 5 of your accounts on that game, you'll have to really kick my ass to "own" me after that.