Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85157 times)

HOW DO I GET BLENDER??????????

Your language hurts me :(

First off use google the most popular search engine in thw world or use this link.

Now heres the hard part...
Click download! :O

If I do the trail for milkshape and run out of time how much would it cost?

I think 20$

Bawmp.

EDIT: Why does it keep doing this?

?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 02:34:51 PM by Pyrle »

Bawmp.

EDIT: Why does it keep doing this?
-snip-
?

Change the names of some groups.

When it says that more than one message is named box you change some of the groups names.

Huuuurr.

I think 30$

Fixed.

Change the names of some groups.

When it says that more than one message is named box you change some of the
Huuuurr.
Right, what was I thinking?  :cookieMonster:

Badspot, I recommend that you
Sticky this. Now.

Still wondering why this hasn't been sticked and why Masterlego's is still there.

I think 20$

And worth it...

What about a shotgun script?

What about a shotgun script?

Practically the same as a gun just that it has a longer reload and a alot more powerful.

ya... i got milkshape but i need help because i have no idea what to do after you get milkshape. I dont know how to even open it up to make scripts!but im getting some help now.

How do you change how many particles a projectile puts out per second? I can't find out how :x

I attached a picture of what it looks like now. I want the particles to be spaced apart more.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 05:50:24 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »

How do you change how many particles a projectile puts out per second? I can't find out how :x

I attached a picture of what it looks like now. I want the particles to be spaced apart more.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=59525.0

You don't need to use tile texture mapper or weld the vertices back together again, simply unwelding them will result in flatshading that will persist in the exported model.

This is great, i cant wait to do this...after i sloved my problem.
And the problem is that Milkshape isnt free.  :panda:
But im sure you can get it from ThePirateBay.
Im there right now...yes...right...now...

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 08:26:14 PM by Badspot »