Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85565 times)

The pictures have broken. so, What files did he rename in the last bit of the tutorial?

that's fixed. Now, the model is sideways..I will try to fix that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 02:23:58 PM by Chocolatemonster »

The pictures have broken. so, What files did he rename in the last bit of the tutorial?

that's fixed. Now, the model is sideways..I will try to fix that.
I had the same problem mate but sometimes the modelsnare the right way and sometimes they are on the side

Yay, got the addon working...it works fine, just gotta get it custom sounds and stuff.

I got through all the way but when i clicked on the server.cs file in winwrar it didnt go to the note pad like u said. :"(

I got through all the way but when i clicked on the server.cs file in winwrar it didnt go to the note pad like u said. :"(
Right click it, go to open with and then select notepad.

Thanks for the AWESOME tutorial, but i have 21 thing.

1. Which is better, Milkshape or Blender?

and 2. Help. My Model is all weird... How do i post pictures on the Blockland forum using the "Prt Scr" Button?

EDIT: Ha Fixed, Here's the pic!

The model is too big and crappy In-Game... so I'm screwing that week of modeling!
Blender. Its a lot more straight forward as far as how you use it; its free as well. If you can get the DTS exporter working, its definately your best option.

Do you need to buy the full version of WinRar to use the script templates? If yes, is it worth it?
Well, actually, WinRAR is shareware, but it keeps working even after the trial period has expired, so dont buy it, its a waste of money.

Yes, but don't REPLACE the add-on.You do not have to buy Milkshape. You can simply use the trial. If you run out of trial time, then your probably have to if you're still making add-ons.
No you don't have to buy it! Just use a key generator! That's how I got mines.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 05:37:44 PM by Badspot »

Then, find the Blockland file, then find the Add-ons folder. Put the zip file in the add-ons folder.
Open Blockland, start a new game, click the add-ons button, and check it off, then start the game.
If it works, hurray for you. If it doesn't look over the tutorial for any mistakes you may have made. If it still doesn't work, comment here, and give me as much info as you can.
Lol, And check it off? Anyways ty for post

Where can i get a model of a gun?

Where can i get a model of a gun?
I'm sure it's been posted multiple times before.

Just hit the search button and search gun for milkshape or something of the sort.

No you don't have to buy it! Just use a key generator! That's how I got mines.
Piracy much?

wow,great guide.This sould be sickyed.Buy i did what you told me and it is not showing up when i try to make it spawn on a brick!i did chech mark it.Also,i could not find the DLS file where i saved it but i did add the save file i made when i closed down milkshape.Please help.