v12 -> v13 Vortex

Author Topic: v12 -> v13 Vortex  (Read 59883 times)

Making bricks is not as simple as modelling something and throwing it at an exporter. I think you should take the time to properly research both sides of the argument before you try to "make a point".
Wow, really? Don't be a bitch, you avoided my statement completely. I said that you can't "whore" bricks, there is always more room for them, I didn't talk about the process at all. Get out, your a richard for posting you stuff in a 'rival topic'.

I wanna see a horizontal cylinder from you. :(

How does a horizontal cylinder fit on top of a peg?

Wow, really? Don't be a bitch, you avoided my statement completely. I said that you can't "whore" bricks, there is always more room for them, I didn't talk about the process at all. Get out, your a richard for posting you stuff in a 'rival topic'.

I'm "whoring" bricks? Me and TheGeek made the arch pack and gave it to Badspot for v12. We then made an inverted arch pack for v13. We're now working on even more bricks? Is this really your definition of whoring? This is why I "avoided" your statement - because you are not worth talking to.

the crap Trader decides to throw at you guys

Lol, Ephi, you're so silly.  How do you take yourself seriously?

It was never my intention to release a minifig brick.  I don't make models and Kaje can't always be available to make test models for me, so I grabbed the most interesting one I had available: the minifig.  It turned out to be a really good test of the converter actually and helped me work out a couple minor issues I had with it.  Again, I don't make models, so my stake in the brick-making process is quite minor.  I'm not trying to "throw crap" at anyone.

As for you posting screenshots of bricks here, that's great.  I want more quality bricks for Blockland, so you do me a great service by contributing to the set.  However, your "no one else can possibly make bricks as well as I" attitude has just got to go.  There's no place for that here.

Ephi doesnt even like any of us.

1x1x1 cylinder block. Make it slightly shorter than the regular cylinder and on its side. Simple.

However, your "no one else can possibly make bricks as well as I" attitude has just got to go.  There's no place for that here.

He doesnt want to give anyone a chance, and if someone trys, he attacks them.

"Clash of the titans"

There's no clash.  I want him to make more bricks.  That's the entire point.  All the people with modeling skill seem to release new things so irregularly.

Wow. Douchebag at his best.

If someone's going to sit there throwing insults at me with no substance to the attack, there's no point in me taking the time to write a reply to that. It's probably why I'll stop replying to your posts too.

I'm happy to see people make good bricks, I've just seen the models in add-ons recently and they use excessive faces and don't always even fit to the Blockland style. If someone has a well made model and they want to see it turned into a brick, I'm happy to oblige. I just haven't seen any yet and the prop mod was a disaster.

There's no clash.  I want him to make more bricks.  That's the entire point.  All the people with modeling skill seem to release new things so irregularly.
Na, I was just trying to inspire someone to make an awesome movie poster about it.

If someone's going to sit there throwing insults at me with no substance to the attack,

I believe you do that also.

Almost ever post you have is insulting someone, telling someone they are an idiot or handicap, insulting someone's work, etc.

I'm "whoring" bricks? Me and TheGeek made the arch pack and gave it to Badspot for v12. We then made an inverted arch pack for v13. We're now working on even more bricks? Is this really your definition of whoring? This is why I "avoided" your statement - because you are not worth talking to.
Get out and forget off, if you are too stupid to read my posts then dont bother responding. I quoted a conversion that trader initially posted* where you said that he was whoring his converter, which he was most definitely not. As I said before forget off and learn to read starfish.
Quote from: ephi
(13:59:43) Ephialtes: you didn't have to go whoring your brick exporter

Make the bottom and top a bit flat.
        _
Like  (_)

This is the best derail ever.

Haha, yeah it was.

Everything was very glitchy. The computers were ok in my opinion.

This is the best derail ever.

NO WE MUSTN'T DERAIL THIS TOPIC! WE NEED MORE INFO ON v13 VIA TRADER! D: