Author Topic: Rating Girls  (Read 5875 times)

Which is also why you like being biloveual because you can.

Biloveuality doesn't cover your fruit/animal special interestes!

Biloveuality doesn't cover your fruit/animal special interestes!
fruit what the hell

wat the hell are you people talking about

What matters is whats on the inside.

Bodies are just shells that hold everything inside. Physical Apperance is just another feature to that body.

We all know that's not true.

being a nice person is no excuse to dress like a dog and be 400 pounds.
cant go through life with only your beautiful soul to work with.

Yeah, if you're Hannibal.

If women truly, and I do mean truly, wanted to be judged by their personality they wouldn't wear makeup, all these sluttish outfits, go out to bars or clubs till all hours of the night just for the sake of having someone admire their mind. They say they want to be treated equal, when in truth they either go for supremacy or to be treated like trash. Women are too self insecure to even be conceived as normal. They're walking mental cases always comparing themselves negatively to other women and always ending up with the lowest common denomination of men. They dress like sluts and whenever some guy happens to stare at them, they act as if that's exactly the wrong kind of attention they were going for.

I can't stand them most times, but considering the alternative, I'll deal with them so long as they look pretty and put out easily.

What I don't get is why people think asses are hot. Seriously. stuff comes out of there.

number one thing for me is hair and face.
must be impressive, and must be cute.

What I don't get is why people think asses are hot. Seriously. stuff comes out of there.
This

number one thing for me is hair and face.
must be impressive, and must be cute.
So your saying if a whore was really cute, pretended to be normal, you would kiss it and/or marry it? Knowing it has lots of STDs?
Yeah, your probably going to have a really abusive wife.
Its not about looks.
I could marry a 200 pound woman, doesnt matter.
I'm not a perv and just want the ass/breasts.

You'll understand why after puberty. lol

The only ratings I do is a high Fives worth.

I would never even think of doing suck a thing

what

Yeah, if you're Hannibal.
i giggled at that :3
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:46:20 AM by Sockton »