Author Topic: TF2 Classless Update: Post-Release Discussion  (Read 37485 times)

Just saw someone get the fedora, Damn he's lucky.  I now feel POOR and IRISH :(

Harm, we do it when we are NOT playing the game. that way we have more of a chance. It is not like we idle for fun. We idle because without it, we have such a small chance of getting a hat or other rare items that it is not funny. I am sick of your bitching about it. We idle because valve dangles a fancy new thing infront of us and we can not have it. We are stuck there playing their game knowing that we can not control anything about what they have "given" us. It is like saying you won a million dollars and saying you can only have it if you pick a blue marble out of a million red ones.

Lottery.

Rare items are meant to be rare. You don't have to idle to get them. Just earn them like everyone else who doesn't idle.

Idler program is for lazy unreliable people.
Lazy? It's not like you get a hat by completing a specific objective, they're  absolutely random.
So You would rather be gay forget and idle and not play a Tean based class game and accomplish a goal to beat the other team? It seems like people forgot that the game is called "Team Fortress 2", not "Team Dress Up 2".
People idle when they're not playing.
1.Be a cigarette and install fake client
2.Wait over night
3.Be a richard and brag about your new stuff
4.Don't contribute to your team and brag about your hat

or you can play the game and wait.
You are aware that you don't even have to install the idler, right?
Why the hell are you complaining about it anyway, it's not like they're stealing your hats.

the idler thing doesnt get them any faster

Harm, we do it when we are NOT playing the game. that way we have more of a chance. It is not like we idle for fun. We idle because without it, we have such a small chance of getting a hat or other rare items that it is not funny. I am sick of your bitching about it. We idle because valve dangles a fancy new thing infront of us and we can not have it. We are stuck there playing their game knowing that we can not control anything about what they have "given" us. It is like saying you won a million dollars and saying you can only have it if you pick a blue marble out of a million red ones.

But isn't it funner when other people see you got the item?

i got scouts hat(original) and people where like "omg grats" and "COME ON! I WANTED THAT"

And what if you're a puber? No one knows if you got it legal or "illegal".

i got scouts hat(original) and people where like "omg grats" and "COME ON! I WANTED THAT"
When you get a item in the idler and die ingame it shows the item found message.

When you get a item in the idler and die ingame it shows the item found message.
I know. :o

What if you wan't you to play a game with your friends and have fun instead of waiting for a hat. I know all of you use it when your not doing anything, but what ask yourself this, would you rather buy a game for a some pixels on your classes head, or you buy the game to have fun. Now some of you will tell you have a reason to wear the hat, I wear mine for a reason and I will tell you the story. One day I learned spies could disguise as people who have a hat, but the spy disguised as that person would not have the hat. So Now I wear the hat so people can tell the difference between who is and isn't a spy.

What if you wan't you to play a game with your friends and have fun instead of waiting for a hat.

Oh, sorry Harm, I can't play the game all the time like you.

And it's not like we stare at the screen all day and cut ourselves when the item isn't a hat.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:15:08 PM by Draco S. »

What if you wan't you to play a game with your friends and have fun instead of waiting for a hat. I know all of you use it when your not doing anything
Nice contradiction.

Harm, so what if we use it. How is it effecting you? It is not keeping me from playing a game. I am sick of you trying to persuade us to stop using it. We are not bothering you about not using it. Stop trying to force us to do what you like/want to do. You are no better then the annoying Christian starfishs who can not get over others not believing in what they do. You might as well grow a short mustache and call your self Riddler if you want to keep doing what you are doing.

Riddler shouldve made a tv thing about camping and called it MEIN KAMPFIRE

After the update I learned that mic is a racial slur for irish/scottish. I need to start saying mike instead :x

Also, I was playing as Demo at the time :d