Author Topic: K-on! gif time also [a look at anime]  (Read 6605 times)

K-ON! in itself is quite a good anime.
Go watch it.
I second this :D Do watch it!

2 recomendations, good enough for me.

Hey valen. Your boob biter. what from?

edit: wait idk if i wanna watch it, i get this really weird happy/sad feeling when I finish a really good anime, then I get overly obsessed and start buying all their stuff so I feel like there are more episodes. :c (Damn lucky star, I can't forget it >:(  )

But its only 13 episodes, so i guess ill watch it. english dubd?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:25:42 PM by oromis »

...i get this really weird happy/sad feeling when I finish a really good anime, then I get overly obsessed...

2 recomendations, good enough for me.

Hey valen. Your boob biter. what from?

edit: wait idk if i wanna watch it, i get this really weird happy/sad feeling when I finish a really good anime, then I get overly obsessed and start buying all their stuff so I feel like there are more episodes. :c (Damn lucky star, I can't forget it >:(  )

But its only 13 episodes, so i guess ill watch it. english dubd?
I'm not sure I just found it :P

you know if there is a youtube playlist? or somewhere else i can watch it?

you know if there is a youtube playlist? or somewhere else i can watch it?
Sorry I just found the gif not the anime.

You should know Adio is known for rage quitting and/or rage teamswitching. He does it because he can not get over the fact that he is a useless member to the team when he only plays hunstman.
Wow, one always talking about Adio all the loving time from TF2 makes it seem like you're quite jealous. Also, you spelled Huntsman wrong.

@Valen
Shade it and put in a background plzthx.

Wow, one always talking about Adio all the loving time from TF2 makes it seem like you're quite jealous. Also, you spelled Huntsman wrong.

@Valen
Shade it and put in a background plzthx.

He is jealous because his connection is too stuffy so he has to stick to classes that suck.

B-)

I get pissed off at omega when he spectates to get on the winning team.

He is jealous because his connection is too stuffy so he has to stick to classes that suck.

B-)
He's such a jackass to play with in-game anyways, it's either he's calling someone a dipship, dumbass, or jackass or he's busy complaining about his team sucks and how the other team sucks, OR he's just bitching someone out for sucking.

Any of the listed in combination is also a favorite of his.

here's some i recorded and made into .gifs

You should know Adio is known for rage quitting and/or rage teamswitching. He does it because he can not get over the fact that he is a useless member to the team when he only plays hunstman.
i think adio just doesnt like anime

wait idk if i wanna watch it, i get this really weird happy/sad feeling when I finish a really good anime, then I get overly obsessed and start buying all their stuff so I feel like there are more episodes. :c
i felt like this when i finished the 50 eps of eureka seven lol
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:13:18 PM by Sockton »

B-)
What classes suck?

Right now i'm rather fond of engi (as i always am) spy and scout

But as always i'll use the class the current situation / team demands.

What does TF2 have to do with Valen's stuffty traces?

here's some i recorded and made into .gifs

i think adio just doesnt like anime
i felt like this when i finished the 50 eps of eureka seven lol
You sent me that first one :D I love it!