Author Topic: Blockland going downhill  (Read 3823 times)

Blockland is going WAY down hill in my opinion. No noobs aren't taking over it is just all the good hosts, eventers, scripters, builders, and modelers are slowly disapering. I started block land in V8 and it was a much moar fun experience then but now it is fun on the right server, but still....     Blockland is missing that esence it used to have.

That's just because it was new to you then.  Now get over it.

Get over it? the only way to do that is to quit.

That's just because it was new to you then.
I agree, I also started back in v8 and all I've noticed are a few add-on makers leave and a lot of new ones come.

the fact that almost noone can host makes the good servers fill up then  there is nothing to do

Get over it? the only way to do that is to quit.
Then quit.

the fact that almost noone can host makes the good servers fill up then  there is nothing to do

Then here's a crazy idea - host your own damn server.

Well you consider a good server a completely different thing then me. I consider a good server one with a good host and decent people in it. Not one with well known players.

its going downhill like the bricks tails fake killed to slide down ramp bricks

they diddnt slide down

its going downhill like the bricks tails fake killed to slide down ramp bricks

they diddnt slide down
thats a great way of putting it

I still see the same things. You just got bored of it all.

ive played since the beta days... there are a lot of great blocklanders that are gone because it was the same old same old... yeah blocklands going down hill, because theres not much more you can do... unless badspot edits the engine to add more features to take advantage of... its gunna be dumb maps.... weapons that are all the same with no ballance... vehicles that float fly or drive... shooting dieing... we have reached the limit in terms of ability to use are creativity... we need more features...

like an expanded and better physics system...

or out side add-on programs to make .blb files...

or infinit color sets...

stuffs that wont happend through add-ons but instead come through an update...

Blockland isn't going downhill.

Every internet community is the same.
We run jokes aground, lots of idiots, etc etc.

Blockland is going WAY down hill in my opinion. No noobs aren't taking over it is just all the good hosts, eventers, scripters, builders, and modelers are slowly disapering. I started block land in V8 and it was a much moar fun experience then but now it is fun on the right server, but still....     Blockland is missing that esence it used to have.
Suck it up, buttercup.

Blockland is still great. You just don't know where to go.
You are driving blind.

Seriously.
Blockland is actually better than ever.
You think that v9 and v11 brought Blockland down?
There are still good hosts, eventers, scripters, builders and modelers.
I too started in v8 even though I've been here since RTB1, but it's been better than ever than before.