Author Topic: Iraq (Removed)  (Read 15018 times)

(Poorly Textured Removed)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:05:34 PM by Smokesta »

This reminds me of that western map in SFM Mod.

This reminds me of that western map in SFM Mod

I've never heard of the SFM Mod could you explain to me what it is?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:37:42 PM by Ninjaboy »

Cool i like it, it looks like Iraq.

Looks good, downloading.

SFM or special forces mod was mod for blockland or was rtb back in the days of v.0002. and now there is a map for me to dress up and a bearded man and hide in caves.

Why does the American Soldier have a Kalashnikov In the pic?

He should Have an M4A1.

SFM or special forces mod was mod for blockland or was rtb back in the days of v.0002. and now there is a map for me to dress up and a bearded man and hide in caves.
Ohai Obama Osama!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:07:30 PM by The Russian »

Why does the American Soldier have a Kalashnikov In the pic?

He should Have an M4A1.
Yeah, Americans don't like the AK-47 just because it's Russian even though it's one of the best. My dad used one when he was in the Russian army (training, it was required for almost everyone) for 2 years.

Maybe its a lone republican guard soldier in the picture.

I thought we agreed you would stop making maps....
It looks nice, but the real question is, did he package it correctly?

Yeah, Americans don't like the AK-47 just because it's Russian even though it's one of the best. My dad used one when he was in the Russian army (training, it was required for almost everyone) for 2 years.
Now if that was Taliban warrior it would make sense (For some reason the Taliban ended up with Russian weapons like the Kalashnikov and RPG-7).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:15:07 PM by Lord of the flame 9692 »

The name is so... I suppose tribal. You could of gone with a desert battlefield name rather then singling out a country.

I thought you gave up ninjaboy.