Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 333227 times)

Badspot works on Blockland full-time, I work on RTB in the evenings after work and on weekends occasionally.

True, but it used to be that This gets updates faster then Blockland.

You receive a PM on your RTB account (which by default will send you an email to notify you) when an issue is raised with one of your add-ons. Generally a file won't be failed until the issue has gone unreplied for a number of days.
I meant our Blockland forum account. I don't visit the RtB forums nearly as often as the Blockland Forums. I suppose the email might help, though.

IRC is down, why?

The IRC is hosted on some other dedicated server, like all IRC's. He doesn't manage the IRC server, so he would have to personally ask them to find out.

Several people complained it was down.

The IRC is hosted on some other dedicated server, like all IRC's. He doesn't manage the IRC server, so he would have to personally ask them to find out.
The actual IRC is still up
http://webchat.centralchat.net:9090/?channels=rtb

Idk. Ignore that then.

RTB v3.5 is available on the auto-updater and website shortly, here's the changelog:

Code: [Select]
- Fixes issues with content downloading:
   - Content updates replacing full-content add-ons.
   - Add-ons disappearing.
   - verifying add-ons getting stuck.
 - Timeout functionality added to networking.
 - Fixed comment pagination making red screen of death.
 - Added new pagination for mod manager to cope with large number of add-ons.
 - Fixed rtb breaking matchmaker connections from non-rtb users.
 - Removed hacky font downloader.
 - Fixed groups in mod manager and made them more reliable.
 - Added dedicated server support without the need to enter a command.

RTB v3.5 is available on the auto-updater and website shortly, here's the changelog:
Awesome. DLing now. Thanks.

Is skybox downloading going to be supported soon? I don't really enjoy joining people's servers that are hosted on dark maps but have a blue sky.

It's been available since v3.4.

It's been available since v3.4.
Oh, then I guess it's just crappy map makers not doing skyboxes correctly or something.

It'll only work if the map is an RTB add-on, otherwise it won't download.

I still cant connect to IRC :C