Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328297 times)

Hmmm...

How about thesystemaddonblocklandtobloc klandcreatedbytheblocklandtob locklandteamformerlythereturn toblocklandteamforthegamebloc klandbyerichartman.com?
Seems pretty self explanatory. You could even slack on the information page because it's right there in the URL.

OK, We couldn't find the cash for the new domain names so we'll have to stick to RTB for now!

In actual news, I've got most of the code working for the RTB Connect GUI which allows for easy on-the-go gui manipulation and friend requesting is done along with some cute modal dialog windows. Next is allowing friend request accepts and rejections.

Damn... I really liked the new domains names too :(

I noticed people were putting links to add-ons in comments or submission descriptions on RTB so clicking on them in the Mod Manager opened an external webpage to view them. I've done a bunch of replacements so that any urls pointing to RTB files/packs will be turned into internal mod manager links when viewed from ingame. Should make things work a bit smoother!

So once the new version is out, it would be best to have links to the url, so that RTB people get the mod manager, and non-rtb folks go to the download page?

I've got no idea what you mean, and this change was server-side so it's in effect right now.

Ha ha ha, completely misread what you said, sorry.  :panda:

You're kidding about the name, right? It's terrible. Blockland Cloud, and Connect were much better.

I know, Domain names are charged by the letter these days and blocklandtoblocklandforblockl and.com was way out of our price range. blocklandcloud.com is a lot cheaper so we might have to go for that one!

I might try and get v3.3 out this weekend. There's only one large issue existing which totally breaks the Add-Ons menu.

I know, Domain names are charged by the letter these days and blocklandtoblocklandforblockl and.com was way out of our price range. blocklandcloud.com is a lot cheaper so we might have to go for that one!
Are you poor?
I can get any domain for $9.99 a year, and then $10.99 every year.
Seriously, $9.99 is cheap.

Unless the domain was taken by a domain jacker.

Sarcasm detection failed

Tom

Ephi, how do you have enough perseverance to keep this going for so long?

It's more a case of dedication to a good game and a passion for programming.

Idea:

RtbCloud, much cheaper

Idea:

RtbCloud, much cheaper
REturn to Blockland Cloud?  There's no first Blockland Cloud yet!