Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 326859 times)

Yes he's using his own server, self-coded and such.
He's not using an IRC server.
That's what I thought I read before in this topic.
I just wanted to make sure.

I haven't decided on whether it'd be a premium feature or not (or whether there will even be a premium service) but I definitely plan to limit the number of rooms created by users somehow. People should be encouraged to enjoy the rooms available to them instead of immediately trying to make their own.
I hope you dont have to pay monthly for premium or else I'll stick to normal rtb.

I haven't decided on whether it'd be a premium feature or not (or whether there will even be a premium service) but I definitely plan to limit the number of rooms created by users somehow. People should be encouraged to enjoy the rooms available to them instead of immediately trying to make their own.
Besides, why would we want more chatrooms if everyone else is using the public ones? That wouldn't be smart if someone would try to steal all the users from the RTB chatrooms and make theirs the popular one. But I doubt that would happen anyway.

Besides, why would we want more chatrooms if everyone else is using the public ones? That wouldn't be smart if someone would try to steal all the users from the RTB chatrooms and make theirs the popular one. But I doubt that would happen anyway.
Um. You can be in more than one chat room.

Chat rooms would be for groups of friends, clans, discussion on a specific topic, or whatever other reason you could find for them.

Promble.

Kalphiter was too busy making snarky remarks to notice that users of all add-ons dropped to 0 as well.

That would be the problem being noted here.

It was just some lame logic oversight because a few days were missed from processing between the 28th of October and the 2nd of November or something so the data all got shifted left a few days. If I don't find the time to fix it it'll correct itself in about a week and be back to normal.

Perhaps your add-on sucks.
Do note that ALL Add-ons were at zero.

Just finished porting the Mod Manager over to v4. I'm going to integrate that into the overlay and then push it out as another alpha. I may have missed a few image references or functions so just trac any issues that come up.

Any chance you could ever make it so clicking these little words will resort the list of add-ons? Kinda like you can do with the topics on this message board.

One day, yeah. Probably when I re-do the download system for the new website. It wouldn't fit very nicely into the existing code structure.

Any chance you could ever make it so clicking these little words will resort the list of add-ons? Kinda like you can do with the topics on this message board.

I've always wanted/expected that kind of feature, but never thought to request it. An excellent suggestion.

One day, yeah. Probably when I re-do the download system for the new website. It wouldn't fit very nicely into the existing code structure.

Does this mean the sorting would not work in-game? Or do you mean it would be available in both, but not until you get around to redoing the site?