Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 326833 times)

Fixed that.

Also added new environment and game mode sections to the RTB download manager. I made the scanning pretty quickly so it might not know everything about gamemode/environment files - if it's barfing at you let me know.
Environments do not support folder structure but by default it works. I have my skyboxes in named folders so it's easier to organize and they load just fine in game.

Ephialtes, please look if you have not seen already.

Console.log

Environments do not support folder structure but by default it works. I have my skyboxes in named folders so it's easier to organize and they load just fine in game.

I'm gonna need an example file and details of the error(s) you're getting.

I'm gonna need an example file and details of the error(s) you're getting.
I get about 60 errors of this. I believe it is because the folder is named "blue" and it's looking for "blue.dml" in the root but that file is inside the "blue" folder.
Code: [Select]
Error: Required File Missing
You are required to have a "blue.dml" in your zip in order for this add-on to work.

Error: Required File Missing
You are required to have a "blue-thumb" in your zip in order for this add-on to work.

http://mirror.dataorb.net/Sky_Demian.zip

Here it is.

Looks normal to me, can you do this in the console:

Code: [Select]
trace(1);
And then try doing something which is slow, then send me that console.log

i'm horrible at remembering dates

is ephi back from vacation or is he just posting

So will you do something like this?
I fail to see what that has to do with RTB

Try it now.
Maintenance in Progress
The Download System Uploader is currently inaccessible due to maintenance work. Please check back later, we won't be long!

RTB is amazing. All of my thoughts.

The RTB notification popups pop up right where the server start button is. could RTB include a patch to move the button or have popups move somewhere else when starting up a server?

help

The file detection doesn't seem to be working.  It says required files are not present even when they are, and the override does not work.

The RTB notification popups pop up right where the server start button is. could RTB include a patch to move the button or have popups move somewhere else when starting up a server?
Yes, I would like notifications to pop on the left side