Author Topic: The Chrisitan Militia =TCM= Battlefield 2 Clan!  (Read 9152 times)

ladios does not care that you try and taunt him

Kaphix

thats just like a christan. folllow the parts of the bible you DO like and want to follow. and make up stuff to follow that isnt in there at all.
i thaught thats why other sects broke off from catholics. yet they are doing the same thing.

thats just like an atheist(?). intimidating Christians for actually doing something with their lives. oh well, i guess we suck because of that.

I personally don't see what is wrong with this topic, if you don't like it, then don't post about it, send a pm to badspot to get it moved, I'm a christian to by the way (Baptist). Ytud, you're remarks do seem to be sort of mean to someone who isn't trying to cause harm. About this following only the parts of the bible that we want. A bunch of people do that, but not everyone. I personally try to keep to the bible, yet we're not perfect. I mean this post in the most sincere way. (aka not angry O.o)

thats just like a christan. folllow the parts of the bible you DO like and want to follow. and make up stuff to follow that isnt in there at all.
i thaught thats why other sects broke off from catholics. yet they are doing the same thing.

thats just like an atheist(?). intimidating Christians for actually doing something with their lives. oh well, i guess we suck because of that.

who says im atheist? i believe theres a god and possibly afterlife and such. i just dont fall for that other jive that the mainstream religions do.

the parts i talk about are the morals and basic teachings to live a good life. all religions have this and this is why they are good. just christains dont like this "thou shall not judge others" part. its not as fun if they cant hate someone for not believing or following the same thing.

as i have already seen here for my first post in this thread
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 11:27:33 PM by Bisjac »

Could you give some examples of this?  As has already been said Christians are not perfect but it should be our goal to walk in the footsteps of Jesus and follow his examples that were laid out in the Bible.  While a lot of people claim to be Christians that does not make them Christians.  It is not just about words its about actions and whether or not your heart is devoted to God and to doing what he has called you to do.  lol on the making stuff up I think that everyone is guilty of that. It sure would be nice to make up our own set of rules and only follow them :D  But Christians should be following the whole Bible not just parts that they like or are easy for them to obey.

God Bless

grey out

P.S. I am sorry about the delay in posting I have been quite busy with a new job and the mess of things that goes on with that.

Bump for great justice!

Bones4

I literally laughed at the idea that no atheist does anything with their life.

You have to be $%*@& kidding me.

This a Battlefield 2 clan.
These are the F***ing blockland forums

Explain!

im already in a clan, and i cant get 2 tattoos in the same spot on my ass at once.

whats your clan's server ip? also teamspeak ip

Hello again christian type dude, I should have made myself clearer, (This is not meant in a spiteful way but...) I don't believe in the guy upstairs... AKA: God.

in laymens terms: hes an aetheist.
this clan discussion is for blockland not BF2
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 12:07:48 PM by yuki »

whats your clan's server ip? also teamspeak ip

There is a link to our website on my forum profile here but if you dont know where to find that its www.tcmilitia.com and our Battlefield 2 server ip is:

206.51.234.91 Port: 16567 and yes it is ranked

TS is currently private but we are working on getting a public 50 man. The info for that TS server will be posted on the server welcome message when we order it. If you have any other questions let me know.

God Bless

grey out

once again:
religeon and BF2 discussion should not be in the BLOCKLAND forums

ok thanks for pointing that out; I understand that but until this thread is moved or I am asked to leave by an admin I plan to keep on posting.

Thanks,

grey out