Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287083 times)

Well yeah, did you just figure that out?

Oh, and Ham, Assassinations were fixed like 2 weeks ago.  You just can't assassinate lawmen like cops and officials.
It's just that I was reading, barely by the way, what he wrote on the pictures and I couldn't believe someone that writes/talks like that could even write at all.

Oh whoops for double post. I forgot to write words. Hamster, these rules have been here as long as I can remember. I'm not sure if you inspired it recently, a long time ago, or you're just making this up.

Well still The bricks under da mpd is at least 1k+.... kind of unnessisarry

Well still The bricks under da mpd is at least 1k+.... kind of unnessisarry
It looks nice, it's not really spam if it looks nice. Plus, an admin built it, that kind of excludes it from rules unless it actually became a problem.

Shard the Owl is a dumbstuff which should die ina pit, slowly poked to death.

Seriously, he's overall dumb and annoys the crap out of people.

What to do?

Let him rot in his own pathetic body, leaving him without any attention.
I have to say, after visiting Diggy's today, I'm in a seriously sinister mood.

Alright i've read alot of the posts from where I left for like... 3 days, and I don't care WHAT you say, but the giant black snake is one of no scratch that, THE BEST and most hilarious thing that has ever happened on the server :D

-Carrot (derp)

Ah yes, the one that I had made that got me banned for a day by McTwist?  :cookieMonster:

No, the one earlier in the topic,

And fob, your picture has to be saying ''It'S gon' be fun on the bun''

How long does money stay in one place? cuz i dropped some money behind a build cuz i couldnt make it to a bank and dint wanna lose it if jailed, in the first diggy server i wemember money being in someones build for like 5 days.

Money and resources practically never goes away, but items disappear after a few minutes.

Everyone remember to Lovetap everyone you meet!  Old friends, new friends, even worst enemies!

I should make a visit sometime today and wait out my 6 ticks

The more you troll me, the more annoying I am. anyways what happend to the server? its not up right now :u

The more you troll me, the more annoying I am. anyways what happend to the server? its not up right now :u
I've only ever seen you being a troll not the other way around.