Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 285286 times)

Omfg more police abuse.  :panda:

I did nuthin wrong. 3=

P.S. Mr.Wheehaw did it.

You just killed yourself.. -.-

You just killed yourself.. -.-

No i didnt.. I wasnt lying.. He asked someone for a baton they gave it to him because i wouldnt give him mine, then he killed me with it.  :panda:

smallguy ghost jailing Johny.

seems by swats logic thats a 10 day ban -_-

Hio! it seems iv been banned for 1 ghost kill. oh well :P  if 1 ghost kill got me banned, then id like to report qazimoak, and winter paragon for ghost jailing. seens thats worse than a ghost kill. and if my ban reason was ghost killing. and i did it once. then one pic of a ghost jail= ban as well.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ddtgh&s=7  theres proof for a ban. seince 1 ghost kill is a ban.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e5sec2&s=7 and thats winters ghost jail.   

aight if 1 pic got me banned and the reason was that picture. i belive thoes 2 pics will ban 2 more

1 ghost kill pic=ban
 so 1 ghost jail pic= longer ban?  i have 1 pic for qaz and another for winter.

Hamster, every time you get jailed or killed you act like a noob and try and get them banned for killing/jailing you. They jailed you. Get over it.

How can someone dignify who ghost killed them if the ghost killer assassinated them? When an assassination occurs, it only shows that the person died in chat. This is really, really stupid.

Not only that, but Swat725 is having an extremely hard time managing 10-16 players by himself. Not to mention, everyone has a crime to report. It's either Diggy needs to establish an auto-ban system for detected crimes, or Diggy needs to find himself some new administrators.

Also, I don't want to hear anything like "Don't like it, get out!" because this is extreme disorder. Nobody likes a disorderly server, and half of the Metropolis addicts have rather grumpy moods towards others because of this. Trust me, the measure of agitation on this server outweighs some of the others, and this is because of either the lack of law enforcement, or a serious dose of teenage angst.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:47:40 PM by Custard »

Can't this be done?
As some sort of script..

Like, if a player is wanted and spawns... and someone jail him within 1 minute or so...the jailer get a 1 day ban.

idk

Can't this be done?
As some sort of script..

Like, if a player is wanted and spawns... and someone jail him within 1 minute or so...the jailer get a 1 day ban.

idk
If Diggy manages to find that ghosting code that's been established into Blockland, it should be fairly easy to do.

Can't this be done?
As some sort of script..

idk
Lewl I can see that being abused tho... Want somebody banned? Then get wanted, leave come bakc and let them jail you, the way way to abuse something... Like The Hammer giving dems

Lewl I can see that being abused tho... Want somebody banned? Then get wanted, leave come bakc and let them jail you, the way way to abuse something... Like The Hammer giving dems
U dumb?
It is obviously the jailer's fault if he jail him while he ghosts....

You don't abuse it then anyways... -.-

Think before posting.

U dumb?
It is obviously the jailer's fault if he jail him while he ghosts....

You don't abuse it then anyways... -.-

Think before posting.
Oh Sorry, I noticed i did not explain it right, People wanted would say to noobs: JAIL ME NOW FOR 1200$!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXTRA 1000$ IN THE NEXT MINUTE!, right after they spawn... I can explain in further detail, but that is the basic abuse concept.

Oh Sorry, I noticed i did not explain it right, People wanted would say to noobs: JAIL ME NOW FOR 1200$!!!!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU AN EXTRA 1000$ IN THE NEXT MINUTE!, right after they spawn... I can explain in further detail, but that is the basic abuse concept.
Isn't that called baiting? I'm pretty sure it works both ways, criminal and police officer.

I think just putting an emote over the player saying "Ghosting" while they're ghosting could be enough.