Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 295847 times)

Sorry guys, I gotta side with ham on this.  I tried doing that, and not only was there chat between the spam, flood protection stopped me after I said the 5th one. Also, there are too many chatlines in the pic.  Max is 8, yet somehow jasa has 10 lines of spam in his pic.  Coincidence?  I think not!
the maximum amount of chatlines can be edited in the Advanced part of the options window.

OMG. Someone tricked me. So did winter.  :panda: I asked if it was legal killing the convicts for exp and someone said Yes. So i did it. Winter IRC's me saying: "You know I took pics of you" "Prepare to be banned"

OMG. Someone tricked me. So did winter.  :panda: I asked if it was legal killing the convicts for exp and someone said Yes. So i did it. Winter IRC's me saying: "You know I took pics of you" "Prepare to be banned"

Disregard Winter.  He's an idiot.  If the convicts are out of the jail, kill them.  If they aren't, then leave them alone.

Disregard Winter.  He's an idiot.  If the convicts are out of the jail, kill them.  If they aren't, then leave them alone.
What if they are in the process of escaping? :0

Ham's spam is obvious fake.

But you still earn a ban hammy.

I can't place another lot, even though I only own one. RE is still broken. I need help placing another lot.

EDIT:I am on the server right now, if there are any admins available.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:05:58 PM by Reinforcements »

EDIT:I am on the server right now, if there are any admins available.

I also need an admin... I got the same problem.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:27:05 PM by Sylvanor »

why ban hammy when pic is fake slev? das not nice :(

Edit: Ugh.. Nvm.. Hes not wanted anymore.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:02:40 PM by Decepticon »

http://img405.imageshack.us/f/winterwaitingtospawncam.png/

explain to me how this is legal. its not btw so :P hes reported for spawn camping.. i had to sit there for 10 min till he gave up.

http://img405.imageshack.us/f/winterwaitingtospawncam.png/

explain to me how this is legal. its not btw so :P hes reported for spawn camping.. i had to sit there for 10 min till he gave up.
If he doesn't get banned for that, I'll have to question the current law enforcement.

swats been gone for like evers :P

I can't place another lot, even though I only own one. RE is still broken. I need help placing another lot.

I hope he comes back soon.

Hamster and random other dudes.. stop linking to imageshack.
Put the pics up here directly, thank you.

the maximum amount of chatlines can be edited in the Advanced part of the options window.
stuff, disregard that last comment :P