Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287053 times)

I wouldn't have a problem with school if there wasn't any projects, homework, ect.
I would, those are the parts I don't mind about school. Everything else I hate. What I hate most about it though is just the fact that I have to leave the house. I generally don't like anything that involves leaving the house unless I'm bringing my computer with me (i.e. lan parties).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:42:59 PM by Littledude »

I would, those are the parts I don't mind about school. Everything else I hate. What I hate most about it though is just the fact that I have to leave the house. I generally don't like anything that involves leaving the house unless I'm bringing my computer with me (i.e. lan parties).
I hate being at home.
I feel trapped.

+ Being social is fun :P

I wouldn't have a problem with school if there wasn't any projects, homework, ect.
No essays mentioned? Geez, I would at least think about essays being a bad part. I had to write 4 friggen essays on an english regents, not to mention the countless amounts of essays in class.

I hate being at home.
I feel trapped.

+ Being social is fun :P

I think I'd rather be in school right now, cuz I don't socialize much when I'm at home, and I'd much rather be with people than sit in front of a computer. O yea, did I mention that I graduated and can legally drive? :p

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:06:47 PM by stargatefan »

I don't know about you guys but my teachers are awesome apart from a few exceptions. School's awesome! Sure some stuff sucks but who gives a stuff about that! Just do it correctly and it won't be that bad!

Pshyeaj

I don't know about you guys but my teachers are awesome apart from a few exceptions. School's awesome! Sure some stuff sucks but who gives a stuff about that! Just do it correctly and it won't be that bad!

Pshyeaj
The calc teacher I had last year shared my sentiments regarding school. He was an awesome teacher, he actually took a day off to play Portal 2 when it came out. He's an avid pc gamer. Me and him took the time to explain the benefits of pc gaming to a kid in the class.

But as far as socializing with friends goes, I'd say take it or leave it. I'm a bit antisocial when it comes to meeting new people as well so I hate going into a class where I don't have any friends. It's weird though, because when I'm in a class with people I don't know I'm silent the whole class but I talk freely and openly to everyone on the forums and I have no idea who you guys are.

Lol school.
College, kiddies.

Lol school.
College, kiddies.
Lol College.
Doctors college.
B]

Talking to people online is easy because you have nothing to lose. With school, you're going to be with that social group for the rest of your education, up until college. Don't screw it up.

Talking to people online is easy because you have nothing to lose. With school, you're going to be with that social group for the rest of your education, up until college. Don't screw it up.
Social life in a nutshell. Also applies to work :(

Unless you don't value your individualism, you have nothing to lose among that social group in school, either.

Most of the people in my school are scummy stuckups. Then again I do live in a district that has the most percentage of students living below poverty level in the state...
In other words, They aren't really worth talking to.

Lol smart.
Dropout B)

Now that's how you get far in life.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:17:44 PM by stargatefan »

I'm just really shy, not worried about my image or anything. Probably because my mom coddled me as a young boy.
It takes me a few months before I'm able to talk to people that I've just met.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:07:11 PM by Littledude »

So...while we're waiting to hear about the server, why don't you guys give us some good feedback about building regulations, physical features of the city, etc.  (eg: what do you want to see more of, what don't you like)

I'd like to see a highway for fast access, like a cut-through the city(-i,es?).

And perhaps a taxi job, where people with vehicles can use a taxi service. If you're interested in this I'll give a explanation, but first I want to know if it's worth to type it out.

Also, buildings in the center of the city should be the tall ones, no short buildings in the center of the city. The ones on the edges should have a limit of 2 floors, including lobby, minus basement.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:57:36 PM by LeetZero »