Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 285837 times)

Thanks to you, Custard. I appreciate. =)

The biggest problem with Sylvanor hosting right now is a question of trust; Diggy, understandably, is extremely cautious about who gets a hold of his mod.  Really, seeing that Syl has played on the server for some time without any outstanding problems, whether or not he can be trusted with the mod is probably the only qualm at this point.

The biggest problem with Sylvanor hosting right now is a question of trust; Diggy, understandably, is extremely cautious about who gets a hold of his mod.  Really, seeing that Syl has played on the server for some time without any outstanding problems, whether or not he can be trusted with the mod is probably the only qualm at this point.

E-e-encryption.

Give him an empty zip file. If he says "The zip is empty for some reason" we'll know that he looked in the files. Oh wait. I said that out loud.

E-e-encryption.
I do believe that if the files are encrypted Blockland won't be able to read them.

Give him an empty zip file. If he says "The zip is empty for some reason" we'll know that he looked in the files. Oh wait. I said that out loud.
and the thing is just because he looks in the files doesn't mean he's stealing the mod

and the thing is just because he looks in the files doesn't mean he's stealing the mod
That and I'm sure he'd notice if the mod is 0kb.
Actually, you can't even have an empty .zip, it has to have something in it to compress.

That and I'm sure he'd notice if the mod is 0kb.
Actually, you can't even have an empty .zip, it has to have something in it to compress.
Throw Iban's mod in the zip file or something.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:44:25 PM by stargatefan »

Throw Iban's mod in the zip file or something.
Not big enough. Diggy's file is exactly 3.2 MB.

Not big enough. Diggy's file is exactly 3.2 MB.
And you would know this...how?

Who knows that guys cousin.

Edit: damnit you ruined what I was going to say which is this above this statement.

Edit: damnit you ruined what I was going to say which is this above this statement.
Anything for you Surburb <3.