Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 48595 times)

Eh, i just got final hit, its pretty awesome

Still stuck on g3 final  :cookieMonster:

Bleh g3

I never cared about chaos knight, i would rather be a white knight instead.

Can Europeans play on the US server yet? Or are we still stuck to EU?

g3 final
bah
easy

Can Europeans play on the US server yet? Or are we still stuck to EU?
Nexon is only licensed to serve to NA and Oceania, so EU will never be able to play. I don't know why you'd want to. NA Nexon sucks.

I've hit level 19 (18 age) and can't really do any quests, is my only option to grind untill I'm high enough level?

I've hit level 19 (18 age) and can't really do any quests, is my only option to grind untill I'm high enough level?
Rebirth at age 20, its free and your level will reset, but not your AP or skills.

This is why I don't enjoy mabinogi much. It gives you so many quests you can't do in a row, so you sit there grinding like any other game >.>.

Once you get to a higher level theres more things you can do, the beginning is slow and kind of boring just like any other game. I never 'grind' in the sense of killing the same thing for hours to level, I just do shadow missions (Hard stones of sliab cullin can get me from level 1-25 in one mission that takes me <10 minutes) help people with quests, a lot of things. This

And really anyone can do those quests, if you know how to fight and use your skills, which the game really doesn't do anywhere near a good enough job of explaining.

And if you haven't already, do the Generation 1 quests

Also, server?

im probably gonna be 150 soon
age of course

I haven't played this in like a year or maybe longer. I'm loving old.

Bump.

You guys remember Sampapa?

Hes a Royal Alchemist

Mabinogi Europe  How was your weekend fans? We are very pleased to bring a very important announcement to our fans today. Our next update will take place early in September and we are going to bring a huge chunk of missing Generations! From G4 to G11 will come with the update this time! We'll give you updates with more details here on Facebook soon!

Mabinogi Europe  How was your weekend fans? We are very pleased to bring a very important announcement to our fans today. Our next update will take place early in September and we are going to bring a huge chunk of missing Generations! From G4 to G11 will come with the update this time! We'll give you updates with more details here on Facebook soon!

hahahah europe is so far behind

G11 is what usa is on.