Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 160019 times)

Becouse I didn't want to be in the clan, dead simple, I realized that I'm not a clan person.

I'm not in the clan either....

Becouse I didn't want to be in the clan, dead simple, I realized that I'm not a clan person.
So then you shouldn't be posting here, since you aren't even talking about [USSR] anyway. You aren't affliated with us anymore.

Anti-Cop is at least contributing to this thread positvily, not flaming people for asking questions

Ronin-Stop talking down to people because they aren't in USSR. Do you even know Unkwon or Anti-Cop? What if Sumz came in and reported something like this?

Unknown
Unknown has been a trusted member in my books. The only things I have seen him do are:Clear Spam and give EW's.

Anti-Cop
He was active and was a just admin. He told us what happened in the server, would you prefer not to know?

needless to say, the primary has gone downhill and is corupt

I'm working on it, im going to try to fix that issue, and bring more people to the ussr primary.

needless to say, the primary has gone downhill and is corupt

I know why, its boring people don't build they either:

A). Wanna see great builds.

B). Or have fun by doing annoying jump challenges.

C). OMG DM11!111

I want to see this

-No more goddamn retalitory kicks/bans and password leaks.

-Also like the old [USSR] servers, have a theme or a main-build to catch people's eyes

Yeah, we really need to work on that... I do not approve the new USSR acceptance policy. Any 2 members can just recruit someone without a leader's permission... right....

I want to see this

-No more goddamn retalitory kicks/bans and password leaks.

-Also like the old [USSR] servers, have a theme or a main-build to catch people's eyes

I liked Build a house a lot. Maybe Wizzard can host, and stay there so he can use F11.

Some Ideas...

-Build a Castle

-Build a House

-Build a Boat(I know I know lol if you must)

-Build a Bridge

-Build a Fort.

-Build a City

Who are you building the apartments with, just you?

Indeed I am alone, my router needs to be unlocked tonight.

yeah i have the same problem i cant forward ports. the turorial on the front page does nothing for my router... its facked. anyways im in the ussr primary server right now, so if you want to chat join it.

yeah i have the same problem i cant forward ports. the turorial on the front page does nothing for my router... its facked. anyways im in the ussr primary server right now, so if you want to chat join it.
It won't accept master server commads until I unlock it : /

More  :cookie: