Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 155838 times)

Yes! Copyright for the Motherlandtm!

Stfu super geek...

And US would've crushed Russia in the cold war so he was being smart for leaving!

Correction, the US and USSR would have blown each other into radioactive mush, if not the whole world.

Correction, the US and USSR would have blown each other into radioactive mush, if not the whole world.
Mutually
Assured
Distruction

If there wasn't already enough proof that USSR is dead, there is now.  I mean just look at your last few pages.

Its fricken Christmas time. Thanks for pointing this out T3h noob.

Really, if we were dead I don't know what you would call the other clans.

Nonexistant sounds about right. ^_^

Alive. MotE's is in it's time of pride. We have servers up twenty to the dozen and people have been asking to be recruited for weeks!

Spation, you boast so much about MotE that one would be led to believe that you are leader. (Not that there is anything wrong with boasting about your clan.)

I was just proving the noob wrong. Leave me be foo'!

Oh so we are getting all defensive now, are we?  You know what I call all your arguments? They are excuses and that is all there is to it.

Look at your severs, look at the state your members.  The server has been dead for months.  Your leader weak, your members stupid and plague you with a bad image.  You either need to close your clan or look towards reform because all you guys are doing is prolonging your quick inevitable death.

I lol whenever Th3 Truth posts.

Since the departure of Diggy and Facechild and Wedge and people USSR's been heading right to the bigindispensablenut