Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158170 times)

yeah, the person who was spamming was Celestial [something?] IP (82.30.41.244)

Primary is pretty much USSR build-a-sub...  other than that the only builds are Lindes' new years one, Ronins' sub, and my sub.

and some dude who put his name in 1x1s

No that's gone.  I'm making a rule about pixel art.

so your on ussr now?
cuase i need a way to get ew

Yes, I am admining for a while.

I put in a passworded place for an EW, and checked it for security flaws.  This way a few trusted people can get EW without an admin.  Unless you want it gone, in which case it's the last map object placed.  I wonder if Bleh made an EW password mod?  Like admin pass but only for EW.

Go look for a thread made by me, and youll find it.

I put in a passworded place for an EW, and checked it for security flaws.  This way a few trusted people can get EW without an admin.  Unless you want it gone, in which case it's the last map object placed.  I wonder if Bleh made an EW password mod?  Like admin pass but only for EW.
Irk 98 uses that script.

As for your sub, there aren't wooden decks on modern subs (1955-now), they were replaced with rubber tiles that muffle sound eminating from the sub.

[edit] I need the admin pass for the Primary, I found some spam, a noob named "golden sword" spammed "snake" one some 1x1 bricks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 02:25:40 PM by Ronin »

I'm back.  Those things on my sub aren't wooden, they are raised parts of the hull(so it's not slippery).

The name was gloden sword... lol

IP : 24.107.93.12
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 02:47:32 PM by Anti-Cop »

ok, but on real subs they use non-slip, its like grip tape on slescted parts of the sub.

Anti-Cop, let's work on our stuff, you took down my defense sheild :O
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:13:25 PM by Ronin »

Ok.  I was just trying to see how fast I could do LC, 1:02 is my best.