Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 157944 times)

Hi. How is everybody?

Alive at the moment, at least most of us are.

Nice. Which command and conquer game is that?

Hey people, I'm back from the holidays, hope that everything is still in one piece. :)

Heya drunk. Yes and No.

1. Primary is in disrepair (lack of skilled builders)

2. I can use my router now : ), so I can connect to the servers

[edit] now I'm laughing at my friends who got arrested on new Years for being drunk, glad I opted not to take a ride home

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:06:18 PM by Ronin »

Wow Facechild You went off to college man? Guess alot changes in 6 months.

Not really, he told us in like Janurary...

I agree, I no longer have the time to really buckle down and build, I barely have time to go in daiyl and clear spam.

Ah, oh well, I have your aim, if the server is truly fubar then i can ask you to reload it right?

My AIM name is "Sumohz". I recently fixed my internet problems and I hope to be blocklanding soon again!
Although my affiliating with this clan is no longer, I will still hang out with you guys in your server (if anybody ever goes there).

>.>

I'll check into the server now and then, I assume the admin pass hasn't changed, so I can clear spam too.

allright, my workload is pretty heavy this semester so i will be playing even less. :\
I'll get on when i can.

for primary you should have an admin on at all times that would help with spam and more ppl would come mostly no one comes because theres no admins so they cant have a ew to build...