New [USSR]

Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158290 times)

Ok, For one Spation.. You dont want to panda with me im not afriad to get banned.. I have a life out side of these furoms and I NEVER insaulted facechild.. I'm a 15 year old C average student that goffs of alot.. ok and your Probably a 43 year old man in sweat pants and a wifebeater siting at his coputer in his moms basement... As for Facechild.. I respect you as a builder and if i Isualted you in any way I opoligiz.. But as a person i dont care....   

Posted by: Spation  Posted on: September 24, 2006, 12:58:24 pm 
Insert Quote 
Quote from: Fearless on September 19, 2006, 06:26:33 pm
I didn't insualt facechild!

No you didn't. You insulted him. So go learn how to type properly. And yes I just "insualted" you.

And as for that ... No you didn't isault him... And then you say i did... Well your english is fine but it doesnt make you less of Doosh bag

Its douche.

Det kunne være morsomt hvis jeg nu begyndte at snakke dansk ikke? I aner jo ikke hvad jeg siger så vel?

I am getting owned by rotations...

Attempting to make terrain? I used a similiar method (Err, its probably the best method, since its the same way most terrain is rendered), except I used entire baseplates. That is how I made the island in the USSR DM server (wether it got saved or not, I don't have a clue).

I am using the smaller ones because the angles are funky, so just one plate won't fit correctly.

Fun with Admins.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 04:43:27 PM by Anti-Cop »

You contaminated my Holy Water!

в USSR все жнайут руский ?
Cuz i know i do

That is how I made the island in the USSR DM server (wether it got saved or not, I don't have a clue).
Is that the one with camps inside and I broke in and got one? Becuase that one was well cool.

And Fearless, my English is good thanks. And yes you did.

I have a revolutionary idea! I know none of you guys were genious enough to think of this idea. In fact, everyone must give me credit from now on when they use it. Yeah, that sounds good. Put: "Wedge came up with this great idea." in front of it, whenever you use it.

Are you ready for it? I don't think your brains can contain the extreme radicalization of this.

It will change the world.

Scroll down.

More.

Keep doing  it.

Like in that chain letter your friends sent you.

Sit down, because you are going to fall over when you read it.

If you don't like the way a server is run, don't join it. If you want to take action against the people running the server, go kill yourself, before everyone else does. Finally, you are a guest on a server. When you outstay your welcome, expect to be banned from a server. I think you have outstayed your welcome forever.

Remember, USSR doesn't force you to build on its server. They don't need you on their server either. They are providing a place to build, and if you can't follow the rules, no matter how barbaric, unfair, outlandish, and cruel they seem, BUILD SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Next moron that starts one of these threads gets auto-messaged this. Well, not automatically, I'm quoting it. And I'll do it for every clan, since this really does concern every clan. I'll edit the text "USSR" for free too.

Quoted for more truth.

I have a revolutionary idea! I know none of you guys were genious enough to think of this idea. In fact, everyone must give me credit from now on when they use it. Yeah, that sounds good. Put: "Wedge came up with this great idea." in front of it, whenever you use it.

Are you ready for it? I don't think your brains can contain the extreme radicalization of this.

Quoted for more truth.

Scroll down.

More.

Keep doing  it.

If you don't like the way a server is run, don't join it. If you want to take action against the people running the server, go kill yourself, before everyone else does. Finally, you are a guest on a server. When you outstay your welcome, expect to be banned from a server. I think you have outstayed your welcome forever.

Remember, USSR doesn't force you to build on its server. They don't need you on their server either. They are providing a place to build, and if you can't follow the rules, no matter how barbaric, unfair, outlandish, and cruel they seem, BUILD SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Next moron that starts one of these threads gets auto-messaged this. Well, not automatically, I'm quoting it. And I'll do it for every clan, since this really does concern every clan. I'll edit the text "USSR" for free too.

Quoted for more truth.

Scroll down.

More.

Keep doing  it.

Quoted for more truth.
QFEMT

Actually, that was my-ish idea!

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=4029.msg106915#msg106915

That was posted by me LONG before that.... It's a great read!