New [USSR]

Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158343 times)

Just to tell you guys. I am going to be playing again. Sorry I didn't really even make a "quit" or "inactive" post but i guess i just forgot. I got a new computer and with school/sports starting I just got to busy. No I don't want to join again but just wanted to say hi.

Good to hear from you again.

Nice to... meet you... lol I'll shut up now.

Just to tell you guys. I am going to be playing again. Sorry I didn't really even make a "quit" or "inactive" post but i guess i just forgot. I got a new computer and with school/sports starting I just got to busy. No I don't want to join again but just wanted to say hi.

I do recall you making an inactivity notice. Welcome back to RTB, Raid. :)

I do recall you making an inactivity notice.

I think your right but it wasnt very formal.

Yay.
Raid is back. He build good. rry gd.

EDIT- Oh yeah. May I still be USSR Admin, Wiz? I hate being a clan member and I know the password anyways. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 10:26:24 AM by Sumz »

Sumz, you hate being part of USSR?

I think he hates being part of any clan, it just isn't for him.

Has anyone seen entrepreneur in around?

I don't like the feel of clans. I prefer to be independant and not bound to one group of people or terrible restrictions *Cough*MotE*Cough*.\And the sheer thought of being in a clan with StoreClerk.

And I don't have all the time in the world for blockland any more as many of you have noticed, I haven't been on in a while.

Alright guys, something happened just now that I think I should inform you of. Clan members, read this. People who don't care, don't.

Today, I was hosting my server and I was going to load my St. Basil's Cathedral build for Clerk and FlyGuy. FlyGuy was having troubles joining, but Clerk eventually came. Before I loaded the save, I built a transparent box and moved the spawn in there, so everyone could view the build from there. I hate people flying around me and pointing out my mistakes while I build. Alright, so then the spawn box was ready, and I wanted Clerk to respawn. He wouldn't. I then tried to move him into the box with the World Editor, but he kept q'ing. I then asked him to Ctrl K again for a few times, but he kept spamming 'LOAD THE SAVE LOAD THE SAVE [etc]'. I kicked him.

Next, on AIM, he said to me:
[20:16] animeofsmileys: LOL UR ALWAYS BANNED FROM MY SERVER AND AIM BTW U FAIL LOL NO1 KICKS ME

He blocked me.

I thought that he was just playing around, so I just forgot about it, thinking he would unblock me later. I joined Bleh's Server (I think it was), and, to my suprise, guess who was there! I asked him why he got so mad, and he said something with a few swears in it and then said LOL IGNORED. He then tried to vote kick me a few times, and failed. I did the same thing back and failed. We did it back and forth until he finally got vote kicked. He came back with the automessage 'SPAMSPAMAAMSPAMSAM [etc]' and then kept typing it. He also said something insulting about me which I can't remember. I then, amongst his constant spam, I typed his full name, which he had accidently told me over AIM before. I did not tell anyone it was his name at all, I just typed it, hoping it would make him stop. He doesn't really like his name :/.

He kept spamming faster, and I typed it a few more times. He then starting PMing me saying I was a moron and that I went too far. I asked him how spamming and being a richardhead could be alright but saying someone's name without telling anyone whose it was was horrible. He ignored it and said that he quit USSR, and left. He afterwards messaged me on AIM saying:
[20:40] animeofsmileys: hi i want to say something
[20:40] animeofsmileys: :(
[20:40] entrepreneur inX546: okay
[20:40] animeofsmileys: You lose. You fail. Go to hell. KthxBYEFOREVER.

He blocked me again.

I then had this conversation with Nate:
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: hey
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: go AIM clerk and say:
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: "entrepreneur in said: 'don't worry, i won't tell anyone. i only brought it up because you were being stupid and trying to kick me''"
[20:42] entrepreneur inX546: unless he logged off
[20:43] entrepreneur inX546: he blocked me for something stupid
[20:43] entrepreneur inX546: so go do that please
[20:43] natezel: erm
[20:43] natezel: as soon as you said that
[20:43] natezel: He did this
[20:43] entrepreneur inX546: oh boy
[20:44] natezel: anime of smileys: r u in ussr
  anime of smileys: yes or no
  anime of smileys: NAOU
  NateZel: yes
  anime of smileys: oh you are...sorry but. entrepreneur in told eveyone my real, full name today after he promised not to. I'm not staying in a clan with a leader that is a complete moron. Adios, amigo. Blocked forever.
  anime of smileys signed off at 8:43:14 PM.

So then I talked to Spaceomega, whom is not in USSR:
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: hey
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: go AIM clerk and say:
[20:41] entrepreneur inX546: "entrepreneur in said: 'don't worry, i won't tell anyone. i only brought it up because you were being stupid and trying to kick me''"
[20:42] entrepreneur inX546: unless he logged off
[20:45] entrepreneur inX546: animeofsmileys
[20:45] entrepreneur inX546: maybe add a sorry
[20:46] entrepreneur inX546: yes? no?
[20:47] tehspace: i told
[20:47] entrepreneur inX546: and?
[20:47] entrepreneur inX546: tell him to unblock me so we can talk
[20:47] tehspace: (7:48:16 PM) StoreCluerk: Tell entrepreneur in I don't care what you think. I quit your stuffty clan and your on my blacklist and so is your entire clan. Stop bothering me, loser.
[20:48] entrepreneur inX546: lol
[20:48] tehspace: (7:48:36 PM) StoreCluerk: Clans that i cannot trust are not  clans  i will be apart of.
 (7:48:42 PM) StoreClerk: You are the weakest link.
 (7:48:47 PM) StoreClerk: I think you know what happens next.
[20:48] tehspace: He blocked

Then he said this:
[20:52] animeofsmileys: You=Liar Liar=Blocked Blocked=STOP BOTHERING ME WITH YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS
[20:52] animeofsmileys: admit your mistake, friend

First of all, Clerk, if you ever read this, mistake? If the 'mistake' is making you quit USSR, then it's hardly a mistake. I was actually thinking of booting you from the clan for a long time.

Second of all, hating the entire clan for something that happened between us is stupid.

Third of all, I was never planning to tell anyone it was your name. I only said it to make you quit being a jerk. Yes, that's pretty much blackmail, but I'm not in a great mood.

Fourth of all, you spam way too goddamn much.

And fifth of all, GOOD RIDDANCE.

Good riddance, indeed. The USSR never stood a chance in real life. This one sure doesn't take the cake. The cake is way too truthful/caring/not lying/not giving away secrets than you guys.

Nice way of using my chat against me. You and your propaganda. Even I'm not that cynical.
I give entrepreneur in five stars. Of Pure Failure.

For entrepreneur in and his obvious genius:

cyn‧i‧cal  /ˈsɪnɪkəl/
–adjective
Bitterly or sneeringly distrustful, contemptuous, or pessimistic.