Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158267 times)

yeah, my feet is getting cold, i forgot to wear socks today. How did you know?

To be honest, Ive applied to USSR multiple times and have never got in, they said my builds were super good... but they never gave me a yes or no. Only a let me ask Face, or let me ask NKL.  I have no idea how anyones ever got in :P but thats what happens everytime. Ive been a regular in your servers and always have had fun with you guys, I kinda felt like a member of USSR but I never realy was, I said USSR is going downhill once and Facechild took it the wrong way.

Im shure you will see a 100% increase in USSR apps now, lol.

I know its coming from far out there, but I would not be offended if I was on that list :D

thats facechilds decision, not mine.

To be honest, Ive applied to USSR multiple times and have never got in, they said my builds were super good... but they never gave me a yes or no. Only a let me ask Face, or let me ask NKL.  I have no idea how anyones ever got in :P but thats what happens everytime. Ive been a regular in your servers and always have had fun with you guys, I kinda felt like a member of USSR but I never realy was, I said USSR is going downhill once and Facechild took it the wrong way.

Im shure you will see a 100% increase in USSR apps now, lol.

I know its coming from far out there, but I would not be offended if I was on that list :D
Who are you? :cookieMonster:
Lets wait untill retail, i'll see your builds and then i'll decide weather you're good enough.

I cant beleive you dont know me?  Thats what I get for not constintly spamming these forums like everyone else.  Im Fearless-Capt. Fearless-Fearless7142- I used to go to primary everyday for like a month a built something, then I applied and got snuft 3 times atleast cause no one ever got back to me.

I cant wait till retail then, is the Demo dropping at the same time?

sorry for being sick D:

my account has been reactivated:

www.blocklander@hotmail.com

5 houers. I can taste the tension :D

Blockland pushed back two weeks. :cookieMonster:

yay I have time to finish my last project

Life is too hollow for me to live :/ See ya on the other side...

Life is too hollow for me to live :/ See ya on the other side...

5. Do not plea for sympathy
  • Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
  • Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
  • Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

Just kidding, of course.

Can't you hint the sarcasme?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 09:09:05 AM by The Unknown »