Author Topic: GSF Paradise investigation (Spoiler)  (Read 20957 times)

i found some tresure in the right foot of the giant man!(how do i find the room with all the evidence!?)

Who was the idiot that bumped this?

You're not the only ones that know.  I know all that and more! 
PS:This goes in General discussions.

i found some tresure in the right foot of the giant man!(how do i find the room with all the evidence!?)

thats in the scavenger/ easter egg hunt you can find a room with the list of all of them i found them all :cookieMonster: by the way, there are 7 treasure chests  :I

also, i found all of this and you missed a pic in the house. on the table theres pic of heaven and hell
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 10:42:28 AM by coolguy223 »

thats in the scavenger/ easter egg hunt you can find a room with the list of all of them i found them all :cookieMonster: by the way, there are 7 treasure chests  :I

also, i found all of this and you missed a pic in the house. on the table theres pic of heaven and hell
It's right below the floating playground. It looked like a shadow to me at first, but when I went inside the hole... well, just find out for yourself.

thats gay you didnt "almost get eaten" that worm was frozen i saw it! :panda:no cookie for you :cookieMonster: :cookie:

thats gay you didnt "almost get eaten" that worm was frozen i saw it! :panda:no cookie for you :cookieMonster: :cookie:

He's right. I was looking around with my admin camera thing and went deep down for the easter hunt and saw this frozen.....thing. Like a worm monster. I got deeper inside and saw hell. I am still trying to find Heaven. XD

Nice bump, starfish.

This topic should die already, people. Its old, its known, and its past its prime.

You're supposed to go to the Army Base >BEFORE< you go to the Airport and Hell (makes more sense if you think about it)

You're supposed to go to the Army Base >BEFORE< you go to the Airport and Hell (makes more sense if you think about it)

Why did you bump this?

forget! I link this to 1 topic! And it gets bumped. forget!

I said that for fun. Not for forget idiot.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 02:27:19 PM by Tyler66 »

There is alot more freaky shiz there O_O

:cookieMonster:
This make me wonder if it was fake. DLing map now.

I wanna see for myself.

EDIT: Hell is not fake, but where is teh Volcano?

EDIT 2: I got the shivers.

sounds like you mean San Andreas...

i found two valcanos but they didnt have a flickering house in them