Author Topic: Frank Lloyd Wright style house -Build is done- Refer to page 9 for more info.  (Read 13143 times)

I like it but, why isnt it finsished?
Because half the back wall is missing?

Help me out guys.

I've pretty much sworn off being a douchebag, come now.

I like it.

Also, did you ever finish "Sirrus's big project/idea, something like that? It was a hanging city of sorts.

Also, did you ever finish "Sirrus's big project/idea, something like that? It was a hanging city of sorts.
Nope. Don't plan on it either.

When you first started this it looked small. Now it's quite large.

Damn, Skyland's lighting made it look much better.

Looking good, I hope to see it finished soon. :)

Damn, Skyland's lighting made it look much better.

Looking good, I hope to see it finished soon. :)
Thanks man. I don't have a lot left to do topside but I have some pretty elaborate plans for the basement. Then it's on to... Interiors. Ugh.

Assuming you need help, id be happy to

I liked your ramp builds better.
They inspired some of my builds :c

I liked your ramp builds better.
They inspired some of my builds :c
One or two of the ramp builds was actually good, but a large majority of them were just bad. I appreciate this a great deal, but if I ever go back to that style even for one build, it will be actually good.

Anyway, front is solidifying more although I don't see much change myself from this angle.

Back is a clusterforget right now, but I got the pink wall replaced and if all goes according to plan this should be done in a snap this evening. Then I get to work on the basement, and then the interior. Yay!
Oh, also all of that black/white stuff needs to be colored.

WAY better than your old ramp builds.

Offtopic: Will you ever revive WBS?

WAY better than your old ramp builds.

Offtopic: Will you ever revive WBS?
Thanks.

Possibly.

There seems to be way too much contrast with the "brick" design; it looks like a zebra.