Author Topic: Not all atheists are friends D:  (Read 5580 times)

can someone explain to me what an Atheist is?
Someone whom has no religion.

I'm an atheist, and I havean't been flamed yet?!

Jesus Christ!

Use logic.
something someone believes in? is that correct? ;p

also I just found an awesome pic related to this:

it's ketchup, look how it kinda fades out to orange in the bottom right corner!

(sorry, sometimes I find something that I just LOVE and just HAVE to share with someone)

something someone believes in? is that correct? ;p

also I just found an awesome pic related to this:

it's ketchup, look how it kinda fades out to orange in the bottom right corner!

(sorry, sometimes I find something that I just LOVE and just HAVE to share with someone)
Basically an Atheist believes in no other religion, which contradicts itself because then an Atheist wouldn't believe in Atheism now would they?

Tom

Atheist believe that there is no god or greater being. I don't think Atheist is really a religion either, its a belief.

Atheism-Believes in no God, Gods, Godly Force, and ext

Monotheism-Beleives in 1 God such as Judaism, Islam, and Christainity (in no particular order)

Polytheism- Beleives in multiple Gods such as Hinduism or...um can't really think of another good example.

If you ever need to know any of that. 

Anyway I'm not going to assume all atheists are friends as long as all atheist don't assume all other religons are handicapped.

Basically an Atheist believes in no other religion, which contradicts itself because then an Atheist wouldn't believe in Atheism now would they?
I think atheism is not a proper noun and more of a lack of belief than something to believe in.

Polytheism- Beleives in multiple Gods such as Hinduism or...
The greeks have a few gods, vikings as well.

It does make sense because not having a religion != a religion.

Atheism can be either the rejection of theism, or the position that deities do not exist. In the broadest sense, it is the absence of belief in the existence of deities.

Isn't wikipedia just great? As well as google!

Atheism isn't a religion, you dolt.