Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119886 times)

I have it. And i was messing around with Alpines. Like moveing the land. And my friend couldnt see the ground moveing. He could only see the original.

I have it. And i was messing around with Alpines. Like moveing the land. And my friend couldnt see the ground moveing. He could only see the original.

then he should rejoin

I can't believe this needed to be made, it shouldn't be too hard for people to do this the old way D:

i agree its easy to do it the old way

That doesn't happen with the default Mission Editor either. The terrain layout is stored in a file and downloaded once unlike other dynamic objects.

I Got a Problem. When i Use Mission Editor And Start A New Mission it Brings Me To Main Menu.

I Got a Problem. When i Use Mission Editor And Start A New Mission it Brings Me To Main Menu.
Please Do Not Talk Like This. Don't click start a new mission, It won't work. Just modify another map, Be careful not to replace it.

No, you must be the server HOST (The person to make the server), not to be confused with SERVER ADMIN or a normal ADMIN, you need to hit F11 for Mission Editor or F10 for the GUI editor

I advise you people not mess with the GUI editor unless you know what you're doing, otherwise you may break something (Or not?), with the Mission Editor, the only thing you'll manage break is GlaDOS' heartyour server
SA means Super Admin, not Server Admin...

SA means Super Admin, not Server Admin...
Super Admin, Server Admin, it doesn't matter to me :l

As Space Guy said, once the terrain file is downloaded, you cannot see any changes made to the file. However if you do change the landscape, they can still tell by walking on it, just they will not be able to see any changes.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:33:27 PM by Wesley Williams »

The Mission Editor add-on works perfectly. Thanks, Space Guy.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:30:54 PM by Wesley Williams »

Space Guy And MasterLegoDude when i get full version plz come to my server to test connection for hosting i think i get full version tommorow or today

Space Guy And MasterLegoDude when i get full version plz come to my server to test connection for hosting i think i get full version tommorow or today
Why would they do that? AND WHY did you post this here? AND WHY are you a spamming noob?

I kept loving around with bushi and pandans raceway map.

And then after that it was time to delete the noobs.

Lol i knew this would be complete chaos....
But why thafuk is this still on the first page?
its been months....