Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119766 times)

Space Guy didn't make this. It comes with the game. He just made it easier to activate. There's nothing wrong with the mission editor.

What

That's contradictory my dear Watson
Could someone just TELL ME!?

You probably installed it wrong.

You probably installed it wrong.
i suppose putting it into the add-on folder is stupider than jumping 400 times higher than the empire state building? And landing specifically on the most flat ground as possible while landing at a 6 degree angle on your FEET?

I have no idea what the flying forget you're talking about lol

I have no idea what the flying forget you're talking about lol
It would kill you. is that stupid...ER. than doing that?

ENGLISH, SIR

DO YOU SPEAK

ENGLISH

ENGLISH, SIR

DO YOU SPEAK

ENGLISH
Duh, What are you? German? Chinese? BlabberMcblabber-ness?  :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

What sucks is, I love these new damn addons,

But firefox and IE won't let me download anything for no apparent loving reason.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

No.

Thats it, i'm logging off. you crappy people ought  to shut up before i put a little magical virus curse in all of you computers so they blow up.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 04:06:42 PM by Badspot »

Thats it, i'm logging off. you crappy people ought  to shut up before i put a little magical virus curse in all of you computers so they blow up.

no one cares

lolthreat

Please, go ahead and put a virus in my computer.

lolthreat

Please, go ahead and put a virus in my computer.
I know where you don't live.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 02:25:02 PM by Antroaslie »

how you use it? and what does it do?