Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 119865 times)

I don't know. Probably.

Can't use heightmaps. Idk if anyone else has mentioned that. Didn't read the whole thing.

how do you use it? im new to this...

This might sound kinda.....But can you possibly make same version but To open mission editor it is different key instead of F11 (lol I dont Have a F11 Key).

This might sound kinda.....But can you possibly make same version but To open mission editor it is different key instead of F11 (lol I dont Have a F11 Key).
What keyboard do you have?

I have A Dell Mini Laptop :D.

I have A Dell Mini Laptop :D.
i got an hp mini laptop and i got F11. so what button do you push?  REALLY wanna make a map.all i gotta do is carefully read Hees's mapping tutorial

It says error on mine...isn't -mod editor easier?

i got an hp mini laptop and i got F11. so what button do you push?  REALLY wanna make a map.all i gotta do is carefully read Hees's mapping tutorial
And I havent Used Mission Editor EVER! So i dont know what you mean when you say "What button do you push?" I have my F keys across these keys A,S,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,; and it goes like this
                                                                      F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10

And it stops at F10. If there is an F11 on my keyboard and i just cant see it and mabe you can plz help Here is a Pic of my Dell Mini Keyboard: (If you see the F11 Key anywhere tell me what key its on plz!)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:15:36 AM by Kashik »

so what button do i push???

Well Do you see a F11 Key on my keyboard?

Well Do you see a F11 Key on my keyboard?
uh apperantly no

well i wish there was because i REALLY! Wanna use mission editor because my Friend Dexxtter Brags about him using it >:(.

I do not brag >:( -_-_-