Author Topic: Realistic Combat Player! | FIXED LINK!  (Read 21335 times)

Protip: Being intelligent gets people to like you

Stop being a slippery stuff and getting yourself hated, and you'll be left alone. There isn't any "flaming war" anyway, stop trying to unhook yourself.
I believe you started the douche bag comments here... And your complaining that i'm arguing back?
If you think my posts are idiotic you don't have to shout it keep it to yourself.

Oh please, you just hate me anyway.
No seriously.
All you've done in this topic is take my idea and try to look smart.
It isn't working.

Oh yeah, and you can only act smart if you are actually smart.

No seriously.
All you've done in this topic is take my idea and try to look smart.
It isn't working.
Your the troll of the forums. I don't get involved in a argument that doesn't involve me unless they mention me and get me involved.
Nowhere did we mention your name or talk about how bad you were behind your back in this topic.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 05:04:09 PM by Smokesta »

Oh yeah, and you can only act smart if you are actually smart.
You can become smart too, ever heard of learning?

Your the troll of the forums. I don't get involved in a argument that doesn't involve me unless they mention me and get me involved.
That's Jimmg, you silly.
I thought everyone aleady hated you anyway.
Why are you still here?

You can become smart too ever heard of learning?
Have you ever heard of editing?
And you AREN'T smart. Nice job completely missing the point of his post, moron.

You can become smart too, ever heard of learning?
Double post,

U MAD detected.

D::::D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D

Double post,

U MAD detected.

I was replying too two different people.

I was replying to two different people.
Hey look, I know how to use quotes!

I was replying too two different people.
Double post,

U MAD detected.

That's Jimmg, you silly.
I thought everyone aleady hated you anyway.
Why are you still here?
Have you ever heard of editing?
And you AREN'T smart. Nice job completely missing the point of his post, moron.

Hey look, I know how to use quotes!

Taboo you can't join the forums and think your a hotshot and go about flaming people when the argument didn't even involve you.

Taboo you can't join the forums and think your a hotshot and go about flaming people when the argument didn't even involve you.

Firstly, hah, unrelated to my post post is unretalted to my post. Way to ignore it. :D
Also, I didn't just run in here and scream "FUUUU" at you. I walked in, saw you acting stupid, and said so.
And even so, yes I can. If I can't, in your mind, what did I just do?

Nowhere did we mention your name or talk about how bad you were behind your back in this topic.

You're opening yourself up to this by being a forgettard, the irony in you suggesting learning, is that you haven't learnt anything from your actions. Got caught stealing maps? You went and stole an add-on instead! Clever!

Firstly, hah, unrelated to my post post is unretalted to my post. Way to ignore it. :D
Also, I didn't just run in here and scream "FUUUU" at you. I walked in, saw you acting stupid, and said so.
And even so, yes I can. If I can't, in your mind, what did I just do?
Its unrelated. You didn't yell fu you checked topics posted some bullstuff to raise your post count. Your mad at everyone and always have to get involved stop being some horrible troll.

You're opening yourself up to this by being a forgettard, the irony in you suggesting learning, is that you haven't learnt anything from your actions. Got caught stealing maps? You went and stole an add-on instead! Clever!
Albert Einstein wasn't smart until he was a adult. Just because i'm not the brightest now doesn't mean i won't become smarter.