Author Topic: Realistic Combat Player! | FIXED LINK!  (Read 21330 times)

Big text makes me loving important, arggh.

And yes, I'm calling you stupid. And? That hardly makes me stupid.
You would ignore my text and say its too small i found another way to flame a comment!

You would ignore my text and say its too small i found another way to flame a comment!
Wait... what?

Anywho, instead of raping this poor topic in it's ass, go make a drama topic so it can backfire and I can laugh.

Requoting your quotes sure makes your points more clearer!

Requoting your quotes sure makes your points more clearer!
Yes it does.
Now do it.  And amuse me.

Yes it does.
Now do it.  And amuse me.
You do know i men't re quoting your own quotes not someone elses.

Yes Smokesta, make a drama topic about how you get bullied on the forums, it'll be an absolute smash hit in Drama.
I don't know what language you're speaking there, but it's not English.

men't
huh?

Yes? Isn't that what I did?
Anywho
Anywho, instead of raping this poor topic in it's ass, go make a drama topic so it can backfire and I can laugh.

huh?
Yes? Isn't that what I did?
Anywho

That was sarcasm idiot.

That was sarcasm idiot.
Gee, I totally saw that.
Are you quite done yet? I'm hungry.

Gee, I totally saw that.
Are you quite done yet? I'm hungry.
Then go stuff your face and stop posting in this argument if you don't care about it.

Then go stuff your face and stop posting in this argument if you don't care about it.
I'm waiting for you to make a drama, just to assure myself I'll have something to look forward to.

I'm waiting for you to make a drama, just to assure myself I'll have something to look forward to.
Then dream on Mr Hotshot. You gonna go eat yet?

Then dream on Mr Hotshot. You gonna go eat yet?
ur so kewl
Anywho, I just microwaved a chicken sammich, and am now eating at my desk with Daft Punk playing.
Do I win?

ur so kewl
Anywho, I just microwaved a chicken sammich, and am now eating at my desk with Daft Punk playing.
Do I win?
You win if you admit your only posting in this topic cause you have nothing else to do.
I have other complaints about me to attend too.

I have other complaints about me to attend too.
Thank you providing me and the rest of the world with proof that no one here likes you.
FYI: I've been monitoring the Who's Online page, and you haven't stopped viewing/posting in this topic.